Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the group/team
The Finance and Legal Group’s mission is to protect and serve Canva and its key stakeholders; that is protecting Canva from external pressures and risks whilst balancing the need to best serve our teams. The vision is for Canva to be recognised and commended by its peers and stakeholders as having a world-class Finance and Legal team.
The RevOps team’s core goal is to support the revenue growth of Canva on its mission to become one of the most valuable companies in the world. Currently, a team of three based out of our Shared Services center in the Philippines our team looks after the following core responsibilities:
- Customer onboarding
- Billing and Collections
- Revenue Systems
- Revenue recognition
- Customer credit management
Exciting times ahead in 2023 as we look to grow the team to expand our offering to the wider business, consolidate processes across multiple entities and bring efficiencies through process automation.
About the role/specialty
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to help Canva build out best in class systems and processes in the space. As Rev Ops lead, you will be responsible for maturing the systems and processes of Canva and help support a highly engaged and growing team.
Working closely with the Shared Service Lead in the Philippines, the Group Finance team in Sydney, Sales Ops, our revenue accountants and local finance teams around the world, this is a key role in Canva’s FinOps team supporting the growth of Canva’s revenues.
As we begin to grow our Enterprise offering, we now have the need to support more customised contract arrangements, greater volumes of offline invoicing and collections and plenty of exciting projects underway in this space.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for the systems and processes in this space, ensuring we continue to evolve and mature to cater for scale
- Be a mentor and guide an engaged team which will expand further this year
- Help the business build new processes, implement new systems and set the team up for success at scale
- Help the team preserve the collectibility of receivables as we grow our enterprise revenues
- You will help identify resource requirements and assist with the hiring process as needed
- You will work with a variety of internal stakeholders to help define and build our Rev Ops offering at Canva
What we’re looking for
- We are looking for a great team player that is keen to work with a variety of stakeholders to build out best in class processes in this space.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in setting up, refining and owning end to end systems and processes to support the revenue growth of a fast changing business.
- You will have the ability to take on new challenges with a team, provide guidance and mentorship to help the team bring projects from chaos to clarity.
- Operational excellence will be at your core with a proven ability to leverage technology to bring efficiency to processes through automation.
- You will be driven to grow personally with the business which can provide endless development opportunities.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work independently with a team to achieve goals and deliver value
- Experience in the field of revenue operations including end to end quote to cash management
- Strategic mindset with a vision for the future of the team, always looking ahead for the next improvement to make to processes
- Previous experience assisting with the coaching and mentoring of staff, helping them achieve their development goals
- Experience managing shared service processes across a number of entities in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Netsuite is a plus!
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.