At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Be a part of the project and design your future.
About the project
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time. Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 30 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
About Launch Crew
The Launch Crew is the design arm of the Sales & Success team, creating on-brand templates for our many global partners that use Canva for their organisation. Designing to support the Sales & Success team to win the hearts and minds of larger organisations is this team’s specialty and forms an exciting bridge between our many clients and their success on Canva. We visualise how a customer’s brand works in Canva, support new and expansion customers with template builds and empower the customer with design empowerment training to make sure they can do the best designs of their life - it’s the Canva way! Launch Crew contributes directly to Canva’s business success by helping acquire, retain and grow businesses on the platform.
About the role
As a Senior Designer on the team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to shape the future of Canva. In this role, you’ll help our diverse range of enterprise clients meet their goals by elevating their branded toolkits through white glove tailored design services in Canva with an emphasis on business collateral design. You’ll have the opportunity to showcase the power of Canva and enhance the design experience for our client and their teams. The Designer contributes directly to Canva’s success by helping clients grow their content libraries and inform Canva’s product development through education and qualitative and quantitative data gathered in the projects.
- Work with a wide range of exciting global clients from all different industries
- Providing strategic and creative advice on how a client can make the most of Canva
- Craft bespoke designs for their brand
- Work independently as needed
- Think strategically when working on projects and making design suggestions
- Maintain exceptional quality of work and make sure all designs adhere to the clients brand guidelines
- Ensure templates are ‘unbreakable’ before sending to client
- Work with team to improve the Launch Crew offering
- Help in the process of gathering data and insights to inform product development
- An extensive and impactful experience as a Senior Brand Designer or another lead role crafting a diverse range of designs
- An exceptional sense of grid structure and text hierarchy
- The ability to adapt brand guidelines to multiple uses
- The ability to initiate and lead design projects alongside their accounts
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your passion for designing clean, elegant, and beautiful designs
- The ability to work collaboratively in a global creative team environment
- An impressive project and time management skills to effectively rally teams towards your goals
To apply, please provide
- An updated resume
- A PDF file or link to your portfolio
We make decisions to engage contractors based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that contractor-accreditation meetings are conducted virtually. When you signify interest in the Project, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the contractor-accreditation interview process.