Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company.
Our mission at Kaleido as part of Canva is to empower the world to design with AI and to democratize visual AI by creating easy-to-use visual AI tools for individuals and businesses of all sizes, enjoyed by more than 100+ million monthly users from 200+ countries.
Our engineering team's tag-line: “We fail fast” - Dynamic processes, implementing new ideas, trying, failing, and improving rapidly. The world of tech is ever-evolving, and so are we.
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognizable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Account Executive is to expand our Canva Enterprise footprint and help build out our global reach efforts by helping Canva to develop the enterprise sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class sales organisation.
This will be a 6 month fixed term contract position.
What you'll do:
- Pipeline building: focus on building a strong pipeline by conducting outbound prospecting as well as reaching out to prospects by creating sequences using our outbound tools
- Research: conduct in-depth research on prospected accounts, identify key decision maker and develop relationships, keep contact with potential leads, guide them through a qualification process and schedule meetings with relevant stakeholders and decision makers
- Revenue growth: focus on acquiring new customers and expanding relationships with existing accounts, Develop and execute against an account/territory plan.
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and lead full sales cycles with a consultative approach, creating and articulating compelling value propositions for Canva for Enterprise.
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership on building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business
- Team mentorship: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we're looking for:
- Fluent English (both written and spoken). Spanish or other European languages would be a plus!
- Success: proven track record exceeding quota and 5+ years of sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Communication skills: ability to communicate concisely and passionately
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Independent / self-starter
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Join us and design your future.