Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About The Team
Canva's central growth strategy is responsible for strategy development and opportunity identification as we work to become one of the most valuable companies in the world. Canva is growing fast and we are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and commercially-minded Strategy Manager to help achieve our crazy big goals!
This Strategy Manager will be a key contributor to the work we do supporting Canva’s mission and shaping its strategy, answering the big questions for senior leadership and working collaboratively with business teams on their most pressing areas.
Bringing a structured approach to solving business problems, you will deliver a wide variety of strategic projects across the business in order to inform key decisions, identify and recommend growth opportunities, and ensure Canva is focused on the most impactful priorities.
What you'll do
- Tackle some of the most exciting strategic challenges Canva faces, across the full spectrum of GTM, product, user acquisition, etc.
- Lead projects to support the development of Canva's near- and long-term strategy, helping shape the trajectory of our organisation
- Scope, analyse, research and synthesise findings into practical recommendations and communicate them to senior leadership
- Build excellent relationships with collaborators across Canva
- Run end-to-end project timelines and support stakeholder management throughout
- Work collaboratively with your strategy and data peers across the team
We'd love it if you had
- Proven experience in strategy consulting, or a within a high growth startup / tech company
- Strong commercial judgement with a flair and creative intuition for problem solving
- Ability to analyse data, think critically about sources of value, and formulate strategic frameworks
- Able to translate analysis and research into a clear compelling story and strategic recommendations
- You’re proactive and own and drive pieces of work from start to finish. You identify the opportunities where you can make the largest impact, and you see it through.
- Experience and confidence influencing and forming relationships
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.