Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia but Austria is home to part of our European operations. And with that you will have choice in how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're nearby), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
Fun fact - our Austrian team actually started out as Kaleido before being acquired by us in 2021. Kaleido's product team develops visual AI products, that make complex things simple for users. Now, together we deliver visual AI features within Canva to help reimagine how artificial intelligence can be used in design. We think it's a perfect match.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognizable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Account Executive is to expand our Canva Enterprise footprint and help build out our global reach efforts by helping Canva to develop the enterprise sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class sales organisation.
What you'll do:
- Revenue growth: focus on acquiring new customers and expanding relationships with existing accounts, Develop and execute against an account/territory plan.
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and lead full sales cycles with a consultative approach, creating and articulating compelling value propositions for Canva for Enterprise.
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership on building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business
- Team mentorship: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we're looking for:
- Fluent German and English (both written and spoken)
- Success: proven track record exceeding quota and 5+ years of sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Communication skills: ability to communicate concisely and passionately
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Independent / self-starter
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.