Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hiya, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia but we have a swanky new office in London that has all the bells and whistles. Even though you'll find us in Shoreditch, you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're nearby) or at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
When you join our team in the UK, you'll also be joining forces with Flourish, who were acquired by us in 2022. Flourish enables everyone to change the way they tell stories with data by creating rich, animated data visualizations and other interactive content that can be embedded anywhere - including in Canva!
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Are you ready to be a driving force behind one of the largest creative communities in the world?
Pexels is one of the biggest, most loved and fastest-growing creative communities in the world. We give photographers a huge audience and help millions of creators to easily source the content they require to create beautiful products and designs.
Our mission is creative freedom: free and unrestricted access to all the creative ingredients that the world needs to build amazing things!
How we create, deliver and expand the value we give each contributor and user is where you come in.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager — one who loves to understand user problems and tie them to product innovations and solutions. Someone who thrives in a complex environment and can take an idea from 0 to execution. If joining a successful remote company with the opportunity to grow, do career-defining work, and leave your mark excites you, then keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Product Execution - Coordinate our team(s) to deliver on this roadmap, diving into product management initiatives where required.
- Support the planning process and coordinate the efforts of a cross-functional team to maintain product and engineering output
- Product Strategy - collaborate with leadership team to bring your insights into the company and product strategy
- GTM - Partner with our Marketing and community teams on go-to-market, ensuring all of our insights and opportunities are feeding back into our Product & Growth roadmaps.
- Become an internal subject matter expert on Pexels contributors and find ways we can add even more value to them
Who we're looking for:
- You can dream up a vision, set a product strategy and bring people together to create and deliver features that drive value and results
- You are proactive in nature, have a strong bias-to-action and driven to do the best work of your life
- You’re curious, and love understanding the why behind user behaviour, so that you can build solutions that solve real problems for our users while also achieving Pexel’s goals
- Your communication skills bring clarity to chaos, and empower you to inspire your teams to dream and achieve crazy big goals.
- You’re a go-getter who loves building things, watching them grow, learning from the data and then building more!You love getting your hands dirty and owning initiatives end to end - from Discovery through Delivery, Go to market, then to Iteration.
- As a bonus, you have experience working in products or experiences related to content, community, and marketplaces.
You're a match if:
- You have 6+ years experience in product management building software products
- You can demonstrate that you’re passionate about building products with delightful and simple UX, and strive for excellence and not mediocrity.
- You understand and can navigate through the complexities of building products within a marketplace
- You have experience in building products like creative marketplaces, creative platforms or social networks.
- You’re data informed, have experience with different types of experimentation and making decisions based on a range of qualitative and quantitative inputs.
- You enjoy having ownership and impact on functions critical to the product, and know how to rally people around you towards a shared vision.
- You enjoy working with people across many specialties, from other Product Managers to Engineers, Data Analysts, community & marketing.
- You have experience working in a fast paced and high growth startup environment, where you’ve had regular involvement working with founders.
Please note this role is to work on the Pexels platform and the Pexels team.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.