What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Group
The Information Technology Group’s vision is to maximize the potential of every Canvanaut through world-class technology & service. This is a pivotal group at Canva where you will be on the ground of a rapidly growing team as we strive to radically innovate the foundational infrastructure of our access management technology.
About the Team
The Access Management team supports the evaluation, implementation, administration, and ongoing innovation of Access Management technologies to support Canva’s growth
We use Okta as our primary IdP, and with the scale of our organization, we’re constantly integrating new technology and applications.
This includes SaaS onboarding & offboarding, entitlement propagation, supporting flexible employment patterns, application integration & access management, and more!
We’re looking for someone to help continue investing in scalable identity & access systems and beyond.
We're on the hunt for an awesome Systems Engineer to join our team! As a Systems Engineer in the Access Management team, you'll be responsible for empowering our Canvanauts through the delivery of our Access Management services.
What this role will be doing:
- First point of contact for Access Management Tickets raised in our IT Service Desk
- Implementing Access Management Controls on new and existing Third-Party SaaS systems (SSO, Authentication, Authorisation, Role-Based Access, Identity Lifecycle, User Access review)
- Make Complex Things Simple by automating existing and new business processes using Integration Platform as a Service tools (iPaaS)
- Providing consulting services & support related to Access Management for various types of requests, changes, escalations, and incidents.
- Write clear and comprehensive documentation, as well as a willingness to share their knowledge with the team.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks & priorities with ease
- Experience in Identity Lifecycle Management, Authentication, Access Control, Authorisation and Access Requests
- Experience configuring identity and Access Management (IAM) tools, i.e. SSO and MFA
- Technical knowledge of app integration protocols such as SCIM, SAML, and OIDC
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.