Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hiya, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia but we have a swanky new office in London that has all the bells and whistles. Even though you'll find us in Shoreditch, you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're nearby) or at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
When you join our team in the UK, you'll also be joining forces with Flourish, who were acquired by us in 2022. Flourish enables everyone to change the way they tell stories with data by creating rich, animated data visualizations and other interactive content that can be embedded anywhere - including in Canva!
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the group/team:
Help and support, especially at scale, is a complex and exciting problem space. With a mission of “Every user empowered, every voice heard”, Canva’s User Voice super group is the critical interface to our most valuable partners; our users. We want to ensure that they have a flawless experience while using Canva products as we scale our way to support 1 billion users. Our teams are responsible for unlocking how we can deliver exceptional customer experience through streamlined and scalable systems, an optimized contact flow, expert support specialists, customer insights, plus tools to enable self-help such as our Help Center, Assistant and chat experience.
About the role/specialty:
The Enterprise Admin Specialist Lead role is a unique opportunity to lead a dedicated, in-region customer support team specifically tailored for Enterprise Admins. This is not your traditional team management role; this position requires a dynamic player-coach leader who can masterfully balance expert case management with thoughtful team guidance.
Playing a hands-on role, the Team Leader will actively participate in managing and resolving support tickets while coaching the Enterprise Admin Specialists on best practices. This role calls for seamless integration with the Sales and Success teams to ensure better coordination and faster resolution of customer concerns.
Individuals in this leadership role will exhibit advanced knowledge in all aspects of Enterprise account and administration. They will guide the team in providing dedicated support to Enterprise Admins and bolster the Sales and Success teams by handling back-office tasks effectively.
This role champions specialized expertise in Single Sign-On and SCIM, Brand Kit, Content Management, Learning Tools Interoperability, Apps & Integrations, Offline Billing, User Management, Data Visualization (Flourish), and any other future features or offerings.
What you'll do:
- Actively participate in and look after the management and resolution of support tickets.
- Be available for scheduled phone or Zoom calls, leading the team in addressing and expediently resolving customer issues.
- Drive collaboration and effective teamwork between the Enterprise Admin Specialists, Sales and Success and Enablement teams, as well as various User Voice teams.
- Stay on top of cutting-edge company-specific tools and functions and mentor the team on technical aspects.
- Demonstrate admirable versatility, stepping into different roles as required, showing a high level of adaptability and initiative.
- Oversee operations and provide services during business hours or hours most beneficial to strategic customers.
- Foster regular communication within your regional team to enhance efficiency, synergy, and dramatically improve customer service.
- Establish and promote growth and development for team members, encouraging them to master new tools, features, and practices.
What we're looking for:
We are in search of a leader who is proficient in technology and capable of leading their team to resolve complex cases. Additionally, we are looking for someone who can foster a positive and harmonious work environment while mentoring and coaching team members. It is essential that the candidate has demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to interface effectively with the Sales and Success teams.
- Moreover, we are interested in someone who is not only a manager but also a hands-on player, capable of adapting and stepping in whenever required to serve customers and guide the team. Finally, the candidate should possess excellent communication skills to facilitate empathetic and clear conversations both with customers and within the team.
- We're looking for more than just a manager; we're in need of someone that embodies the player-coach spirit. Someone who will not only lead the team, but also be actively involved in the game, prepared to get their hands dirty — managing, resolving, and even taking on support tickets.
- We need someone who can effortlessly transition from being a leader to a top-notch problem solver, unraveling and dealing with complex issues hands-on.
-We're keen on someone who can build strong bridges with our Sales and Success and other related teams. Let's harmonize our strengths and win together!
- Our business orbits around our users. If you excel in understanding and addressing customer needs, creating a satisfying experience for them, you're exactly what we need.
- Can you communicate your ideas clearly, effectively, and with empathy? Perfect! Open, heartfelt communication is at the core of our team.
- If you are someone who adapts quickly and smoothly to a rapidly changing environment, then you're a great fit for us!
- We value a great teacher: someone who promotes constant learning, encourages the team to constantly improve, and successfully creates a culture of growth and development.
- Do you have the self-starter spirit that drives you to take the initiative and carry tasks forward independently? That's exactly the type of proactive involvement we're looking for!
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.