Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
Product Management at Canva
The mission of Product Managers at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. We believe that we can improve the world by empowering everyone to design and communicate visually. As a Product Manager at Canva you help set this vision, define what that future looks like, and build the products and features that get us there.
Product Managers collaborate with Canva’s founders to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. We work across teams of designers, software engineers, marketers and analysts to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users. We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product strategy, road mapping, and prioritisation as our product grows.
It’s our responsibility to see products through their entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics and iterations.
About The Manage Teams Group
The Manage Teams Group is on a mission to revolutionise how large teams utilise and administrate Canva. We deeply understand the needs of our diverse customers, ranging from classrooms to workplaces. Our primary focus is to design new features that empower our users with flexible configuration and robust team management capabilities.
As a close-knit team, we thrive on collaborative problem-solving and brainstorming sessions, where we come together to tackle challenges and generate innovative ideas. As a Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in helping us drive towards our vision of making Canva a workplace tool every team needs everyday.
Join us on this exciting journey as we shape the way teams & organizations work with Canva.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
- Execute the current 6 months roadmap.
- Develop a long term vision for activity logs & the next 12 months roadmap.
- Serve as a domain expert on customer needs on consolidation (both from users & admin led)
- Partner with your Engineering Lead and Product Designer to deliver on your strategy.
- Be a team lead by rallying the team to buy into your product vision and roadmap, and driving the team to work towards the goals.
- Work alongside a passionate, cross-functional team of engineers, marketers and designers to execute the roadmap and take the feature to market.
- Strategically partner with sales to understand customer needs and develop product strategy that helps sales achieve its outcomes.
- Set crazy big goals for your team, and hit them!
You're probably a match if
- You have experience as a product manager of a SaaS software product, with experience working on enterprise products is a huge plus.
- You're someone who enjoys leading a team of amazing people to ship innovative solutions - and can point to an impressive record of doing so.
- You’re a strong communicator - can speak the language of engineering, data, design, operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- You're someone who can generate insight based on vision, data and user feedback, clearly define a direction for a team and then execute in a fast-paced environment to deliver customer value and delightful experiences.
- You have an ownership mentality and high agency to get projects from concept to reality as quickly as possible! You move ideas from the chaos of brainstorming and mock-ups to the clarity of execution and impact.
Experience you'll bring:
- You have experiences in leading product build & launch
- You love building products for enterprises and large organizations
- You want to understand why users do what they do
- You care deeply about building amazing experiences users use every day
- You love having a huge business impact
- Bonus points if you have a good technical understanding of software systems
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.