Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
About the Total Rewards Team
Total Rewards is responsible for working on some of Canva’s most impactful people goals. Our focus is to understand the market and Canva’s business in order to design and execute Reward and Benefit programs. We’re focused on boosting Canva’s effectiveness and engagement whilst keeping an eye on profitability and scale. Our work will ensure Canvanauts feel supported and cared for while they’re empowering the world to design.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, the role is focused on:
- Supporting reward team members with all things data analysis from compensation reviews to market reviews.
- Leveraging knowledge of market dynamics (using various data sources) to tie Canva’s jobs to the external market and contribute to our twice-annual market review
- Analysing data to drive targeted decision making when reviewing and enhancing our reward programs.
- Calculating internal mobility request for employees moving into new roles or internationally.
- Supporting the calculation of contractor rate (renewal) requests.
- Responding to various types of queries from internal teams and stakeholders
- Crafting simple communications to share information and educate stakeholders about complex topic and sensitive outcomes
- Building relationships with counterparts within the People team (Reward Partners, People Ops, People Partners, TA, Talent)
You’re probably a match if you
- Have experience working in a similar role, ideally both in consulting and in house
- Are passionate and excel in data analysis and number crunching with a proven ability to leverage data to craft compelling stories that inspire action.
- Have hands-on operational experience
- Have the ability and enthusiasm to build relationships with team members and stakeholders, asking thoughtful questions as well as making suggestions
- Have a bias for action and show up with a solutions mindset
- Thrive operating in a collaborative environment, working towards shared goals
- Have experience setting up scalable systems to support a growing global workforce is a bonus
- Take pride in the quality of work you produce with the ability to juggle a diverse range of priorities.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.