Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Product Management @ Canva
The mission of Product Managers at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. We believe that we can improve the world by empowering everyone to design and communicate visually. As a Product Manager at Canva you help set this vision, define what that future looks like, and build the products and features that get us there.
Product Managers collaborate with Canva’s founders to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. We work across teams of designers, software engineers, marketers and analysts to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users. We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product strategy, road mapping, and prioritisation as our product grows.
It’s our responsibility to see products through their entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics and iterations.
About the team:
The Manage Teams Group is on a mission to provide the best administering experience to admins of large organisations so they are empowered to efficiently setup and manage Canva
The group is responsible for delivering core product capabilities for admins efficiency, ease of use and effective decision-making to improve their overall productivity and success with Canva. Winning admins is critical for Canva winning enterprise space and with our concerted push to driving more Enterprise usage is a very important and strategic role.
The group is rapidly growing and comprises of 6 product teams that are working on a number of exciting initiatives with a huge impact on Canva’s Empower Enterprise company strategy.
This role is for People Management team in the group responsible for safely & securely provisioning users, organising them in desired teams & groups and de-provisioning them from Canva at scale. We just launched Clever integration which has helped us onboard 172 districts and has helped us provision 1.78 million users within 25 days of launch!
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
- Develop, own and execute the roadmap and strategy for end-to-end user management for large organisations
- Serve as a domain expert on the user management needs of enterprises, districts & campuses
- Define strategy and roadmap for integrations with top providers like rostering systems, SCIM and identity providers to reduce our barrier to entry and unlock enterprise opportunities.
- Collaborate with organisations team to deliver simple and seamless user management capability for our new product offering ie multi-team organisation
- Collaborate with Product Design and Content Design to provide a seamless, easy, and magical experience for admins so they can easily setup and manage large number of users in Canva
- Nurture an ongoing partnership with sales & success to understand customer needs and our top opportunities to develop a winning product strategy.
- Lead team alongside the Design and Engineering Lead, rallying them to buy into your product vision and roadmap and driving the team to deliver on those ideas.
- Work alongside a passionate, cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and marketers to execute the roadmap and deliver an amazing experience to our users.
- Set crazy big goals for your team, and make them happen!
You're probably a match if
- You have a strong background as a product manager of a SaaS software product. Experience working on user management for enterprise products is a huge plus.
- You’re someone who enjoys leading a team of amazing people to ship innovative solutions and can point to an impressive record of doing so.
- You’re a strong communicator – fluent in the language of engineering, data, design, and operations. You can coordinate cross-functionally with each craft to achieve big wins.
- You’re someone who can generate insight based on vision, data and user feedback, clearly define a direction for a team, then execute in a fast-paced environment to deliver customer value and delightful experiences.
- You have an ownership mentality and high agency to get projects from concept to reality as quickly as possible! You move ideas from the chaos of brainstorming and mock-ups to the clarity of execution and impact.
- You can drive team from chaos to clarity and continue to move forward even in fast-paced situations while remaining calm and thorough
- You love building products for enterprise
- You love to work in a collaborative environment and bring people along in the journey
- You care deeply about building amazing experiences for users to make their life easy
- You love having a huge business impact
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
-Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
-An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
-Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.