- Build and manage Canva's Community programs in the UK
- Brainstorm and produce engaging content to educate, inspire and entertain our community of teachers creators, and other key audiences. This will include video tutorials, webinars, engagement posts, fun design challenges, product launches, case studies, live events, and quirky promotional content
- Develop a content calendar to ensure a constant supply of relevant content in our teacher’s and creators community
- Build relationships and champion the Educator community
- Host engagement events with the Educator community and designers
- Manage and develop content for our Creators social media accounts
- Manage a local budget for acquisition, activation and engagements events
- Initiate campaigns to attract new Creators and deepen loyalty
- Work with our creative team to create impactful content that help build a sense of community, educate our user base, or build brand awareness
- Liaise with the other community managers at Canva to align content, tone of voice and branding across individual social media profiles in selected international markets
- Enable local designers, educators/teachers and NFPs to publish their own templates and elements for the Canva community to use
- Create monthly insights reports and keep track of KPIs to analyze content performance across the Canva communities on Facebook.
- You are located in the UK
- You are mission-driven and a natural leader and connector, with a track record of engaging audiences both online and offline, building or sharing organic/user generated content on social media which has supported the growth of a community
- You have a great ability to “read the room,” and can excite and unite a community around new ideas
- You get things done with positive energy and a can-do attitude, thriving with ambiguity
- You've engaged communities via events, partnerships, outreach and online, leading large Facebook groups, ideally for a local brand
- You have an established network of teachers
- You are a natural problem-solver and have the ability step into other people’s shoes and understand their underlying concerns and issues, resolving problems with a sense of urgency to make others feel that the concerns they have are valid.
- Perhaps you have been a graphic designer or an educator yourself and have a curiosity about applying your knowledge and network connections into a community role.
- You have a passion for Canva, have used and love of our product!
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a Taste Of What's On Offer
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Other Stuff To Know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
Hiya, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia but we have a swanky new office in London that has all the bells and whistles. Even though you'll find us in Shoreditch, you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're nearby) or at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
When you join our team in the UK, you'll also be joining forces with Flourish, who were acquired by us in 2022. Flourish enables everyone to change the way they tell stories with data by creating rich, animated data visualizations and other interactive content that can be embedded anywhere - including in Canva!