Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the team
The Finance and Legal Systems team supports the evaluation, implementation, administration, and ongoing innovation of the technology stack across our Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C) value streams. With Netsuite as our core ERP, our team is solving some of Canva’s biggest challenges by automating and improving the quality of our Finance processes to allow our employees to do their best work at a place they love.
We strive to be integrated with the Finance strategy so we can realise our vision of being the best company in the world.
About the role
We’re looking for a Integration Engineer with experience in designing and building integration & automation within the Finance process and systems domain especially across the core processes of Record to Report, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay.
You will have experience with one or more integration tools, building connections for both reporting and operational purposes to enable systems to run frictionlessly to facilitate timely business outcomes. In addition, you will have exposure to building process automations through scripting or leveraging robotic automation platforms through a governed opportunity identification and intake process.
- Design, implement and maintain Finance System’s integration & automations that empower our Canvanauts to have the best tools available
- Participate in design meetings, code reviews, and in upskilling the rest of the team through peer training & mentoring
- Collaborate with Finance, IT & various other teams to execute against goals that scale Canva to be the world’s best company
- Partner with other cross functional technology leads / teams to design and implement integrations/automations; and create a strong working relationship with third party system vendors to ensure strong service delivery
- Ensure that our data architecture of new and existing systems in in line with the metrics and Data group best practices so we can enable a data driven culture with our teams
- Lean in with team members to assist with development of process documentation and business requirements where needed to ensure quality delivery of system improvements
- You’ll preferably have at least 3+ years experience in design & building integration & automations with various Finance Systems such as ERP, procurement and payroll systems, and understand the complexities of an integrated best in breed tech stack
- Familiarity across one or more of the core Finance processes (Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash)
- You’ll be able to write design docs that consider the impacts across multiple systems and processes including those that are owned by other teams or the business. Involve business stakeholders to flesh out the solution in detail, whilst leading the overall effort.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, security, build processes, testing and operations
Nice to have:
It will be an added bonus if you have experience with Workato and API integrations
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.