Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time-consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney Australia but in this project you are able to work remotely from wherever you are located in Australia. That means you have the ultimate flexibility. Wherever works for you, works for us.
About the Team
Content Creative’s Production Studio is the backbone of the Group, supporting group-wide strategic priorities with content creation efforts via in-house Design, Copy and Craft Specialists, Contingent Workforce and Creators.
About the Role
We are looking for a Project Manager who will help support the Creative Production team in delivering truly local, bespoke templates and elements campaigns for our strategic pillars.
Sitting in the Design Operations specialty of the Content Creative group, effective project management and well-rounded communication skill are key expectations of this role. The ability to navigate complexity, turning chaos into clarity, will need to be exemplified through project plans, roadmaps, and regular team cadences. Engaging with stakeholders & team members form part of this role & will be vital in enabling the team to achieve its goals.
What you’ll do:
- Foster collaboration and alignment
- Encourage strong collaboration within the Production team in partnership with the Production Ops Lead and Production Design Lead.
- Proactively engage with team leads, team members, and team stakeholders to maintain alignment and ensure efficient ways of working
Maintain and optimise operational foundations
- Co-manage with the Production Ops Lead the team's operating rhythm, including communication structures, team cadence and processes.
- Where appropriate, recommend and implement team-specific operational solutions.
Campaign oversight and ownership
- Co-ownership of stakeholder communications and relationship with the Production Ops Lead, you will be the day-to-day contact for all campaign stakeholders so clear, proactive communication is required
- Oversight of campaign roadmap and milestones including rallying the team to delivery, clearing blockers, and maintaining clear, open comms with the team and stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate blockers, resourcing needs, and trade-offs with Production Ops Lead and Design Lead.
- Where appropriate, suggest new processes or optimisations to accommodate changes in the requirement
- Attending and leading production fortnightly cadences with Design Ops Managers, Strategic Triads and Production Leads on in-progress and upcoming campaigns.
- Filing booking requests for Templates and Elements freelancers, resourcing with Traffic Managers.
- Sending out assignment emails to freelancers in coordination with Service Schedule best practices.
- Supporting Craft Specialists (Photos and Videos) on shoot pre-production.
- Reviewing shoot release forms (i.e., talent and property) to champion Canva’s intellectual property.
- Managing Monday.com production boards to ensure campaigns are running on track.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years project management experience in a creative setup / agency / studio operations (advertising, digital marketing, SaaS companies); a background in education is not a requirement but definitely a plus!
- Strong working knowledge of the creative process and superb organisation skills, seeing projects through from planning to post-mortems
- Cheerleaders with a knack for managing a team of creatives, keeping team members on track with project milestones and rallying them through to the finish line
- Effective communication skills that lend clarity to chaos and drive action from team members and stakeholders alike.
- A good human who looks out for their team by not only finding the best way forward but also timely flagging any blockers or challenges that the team may face along the way.