Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment this role is focused on:
- Implement targeted and scheduled print campaigns seamlessly through Braze.
- Collaborate with technical teams to automate programs, enhancing efficiency and scalability.
- Prioritise collaborator requests by balancing them against our team's capacity.
- Monitor and communicate the impact of initiatives to senior collaborators effectively.
You're probably a match if
- Technical Expertise: Proven experience in crafting triggers for data inputs not originally integrated into marketing tools.
- Automation Mindset: Ability to devise scalable solutions that leverage successes despite the intricacies of a global landscape.
- Canva Mastery: Proficient in harnessing the unique value proposition of Canva, adept at integrating it into program recommendations that showcase Canva's distinct capabilities.
- Business Rigor: Demonstrate the capacity to forecast potential impacts and adeptly prioritise high-potential ideas.
- Interdepartmental Relationship Building: Establish and maintain effective relationships within a matrixed organisational structure, ensuring seamless collaboration and communication.
- SaaS Experience
About the team
Canva’s Lifecycle Marketing Team is on a mission to help users achieve their goals and grow with Canva. We do this by identifying ways to delight users, delivering educational and enriching content, and launching experiments to continuously learn and improve. We specialise in using owned channels to deliver tangible value to users.
But don't just take our word for it, check out what Community Specialist - Alena Godunova, has to say about working in Marketing at Canva -
"Working at Canva means being a part of an international community which is amazing. We learn together, we collaborate, we get inspired by so many great people and stories from around the world."
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.