Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, hello, hiya, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on the following:
- Provide exceptional support to Enterprise Admins, managing and resolving support tickets with expertise.
- Schedule and conduct calls for prompt issue resolution, prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Sales and Success teams, offering them direct support.
- Master Canva-specific tools and functions, staying ahead in Single Sign-on, Brand Kit, Content Management, and more.
- Be available during local business hours to support our strategic customers.
- Communicate regularly with regional teams for enhanced customer service.
What We're Looking For
You're a skilled enterprise admin support specialist who can handle complex problems and create a positive impact. You'll need specialized technical knowledge, a proactive approach, and the ability to empathize and understand customers' needs. You'll also need a keen eye for detail and the willingness to learn about intricate processes like Single Sign-On, Content Management, and Offline Billing.
But we're looking for more than technical skills. We want someone with a real team spirit and the ability to collaborate effectively with Sales & Success teams. Flexibility is also crucial as we need someone to adapt to ensure customers receive premium support. Lastly, persistence and positivity in the face of challenges are essential traits for success in our team.
- Got those top-notch communication skills? You'll fit right in as we prioritize clear and empathetic communication with our customers and amongst our team.
- Are you an expert puzzle solver? Great! We often encounter complex customer problems that require creative and efficient solutions.
- Our environment is fast-paced. If you're someone ready to adapt on the fly when changes or new demands pop up, you're just what we're looking for.
- We are all about the customer. If you've got a mindset focused on understanding and exceeding customer expectations, you'll be a perfect addition to our team.
- We're not just colleagues; we're a team. We'd love to welcome you aboard if you're ready to contribute to a healthy team dynamic.
- Ready to take the initiative? We can't wait to see your inner self-starter shine through as you complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- You'll thrive here if you are an ace at wearing multiple hats and prioritizing on the go. Our environment often requires the efficient management of various tasks at once.
- Eager to learn and grow? Perfect! We believe that continuous learning accelerates individual development and fuels our collective success. Be ready to upgrade your skills and stay updated with the latest in our products and services — we'll support you all the way!
About the Team
At Canva, our User Voice supergroup is all about creating magical experiences for our users. With the ambitious goal to support 1 billion users, we're on the lookout for an Enterprise Admin Specialist who's passionate about providing exceptional support at scale.
We believe in empowering every user and ensuring every voice is heard. Our team is the bridge between Canva and our users, dedicated to delivering a flawless experience with our products. We achieve this through streamlined systems, optimized contact flows, and tools like our Help Center and chat experience.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.