Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
About the team
In Canva's MarTech Group, our goal is to supercharge our marketing teams, enhancing their output, efficiency, and intelligence. We're all about driving meaningful business outcomes and creating magical experiences for our community.
Your focus will be the B2B, Education, and Events operations domain. You'll be the maestro, orchestrating campaigns, driving efficiencies, and translating technical needs into actionable strategies. You'll be at the heart of Canva's marketing efforts, playing a pivotal role in achieving our ambitious business goals.
What you'll be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
- Campaign Orchestration and Reporting: Lead program execution, unite partners for flawless delivery, and provide insightful performance reports.
- Operational Efficiencies: Streamline campaign processes for optimal launches and ongoing improvements.
- Technical Translation: Transform business requirements into technical specifications for implementation.
- Data Segmentation: Use data effectively for detailed audience targeting.
- Nurturing Strategies: Craft and implement programs to efficiently guide leads through their lifecycle stages.
- Campaign Monitoring and Optimization: Keep a keen eye on campaigns, continually fine-tuning them for peak performance.
- Salesforce Reporting: Create insightful reports and dashboards to track marketing campaign success and return on investment.
- Campaign QA: Ensure operational excellence with thorough pre-launch checks.
- Lead-to-MQL Conversion: Work closely with growth marketing to boost conversion rates through strategic data analysis.
- Marketing Engine Innovation: Continuously assess and improve our tooling and processes.
You're probably a match if you have
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations or related fields.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, and familiarity with other marketing and sales tools like Pardot/Marketo, Braze/Intercom.
- Excellent analytical skills to derive actionable insights from data.
- Expertise in audience segmentation, A/B testing, and defining success metrics.
- Basic HTML and landing page knowledge to enhance user experiences and marketing strategies.
- Bonus: Data analysis and visualization skills.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.