Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
- Coaching a team of approximately 15 data specialists, composed of sales analysts, data scientists, and analytics engineers. This role will act as a driver of both data and commercial strategy in this space.
- Forming ideas and acting as a key strategic partner to product teams as we define roadmaps, and create your own closely-aligned, but separate data roadmap. You’ll be the person closest to the data and have a unique perspective on how we can better inform our Sales team with the right leads, the right people to speak with, how to approach them, and timely data being piped between different areas of Canva.
- Closely coordinating with collaborators across Canva to shape analysis and recommendations. Nobody tells you what to do; you identify the opportunities and proactively rally people around the solutions.
- Managing project intake, pipeline, prioritise, and manage staffing against key initiatives.
- Owning projects, data models, dashboards, and other artefacts and keep them up-to-date and of high quality in a hypergrowth environment.
You're probably a match if:
- You have demonstrable experience leading data specialists, defining team strategy, and data roadmaps, ideally in the B2B SaaS world
- You’ve got experience working closely with Sales Operations, speaking the same ‘language’ and already coming to the space with a deep mental model of how Sales Led Growth and Product Led Growth offer different advantages
- You have experience working with Account Based Marketing, combining Marketing-, Sales-, and Product-Qualified Leads into one pipeline for the Sales team
- You have experience working with enrichment data, buyer intent data, and other 2nd- or 3rd-party sources
- You have a solid mental model of data flows between data warehouses, production services and Salesforce
- You have demonstrated experience bringing in new Sales intelligence tooling and integrating into data systems
About the team
At Canva, our mission is to empower the world to design. Our product has grown enormously in the last few years and we now have 100s of millions of users generating huge quantities of data every single day. Our product has historically been B2C-focused but we are scaling out our B2B team to set ourselves as the go-to Enterprise design product.
The mission of the Enterprise Sales Data Lead role is to help Canva develop and scale the company’s Enterprise data strategy, complement our teams with analytical and data-driven insights to provide recommendations, and streamline data pipelines. This leader will support and partner with our Head of Sales Ops, Head of Sales, and Head of B2B Marketing to drive initiatives and lay the foundations for scalable growth of the Canva Enterprise business.
We already have some fantastic sales analysts, analytics engineers and data scientists that know the data but we’re looking for someone to bring in a more holistic approach to Sales Intelligence, partnering up with key stakeholders to bring in a new era for Canva.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.