About the Growth Super Group
The extraordinary growth Canva has experienced to date has been primarily bottom-up and led from within our product, and the Growth ‘supergroup’ is Canva’s center of excellence for product-led growth. On a mission to Empower the world to enjoy the full value of Canva, this cross-functional, global org is made up of four groups: Acquisition & Engagement, Monetisation, Expansion, Revenue Platform, Scaled Sales, and Sales & Success.
The work Growth does spans from building exciting new growth-focused products & experiences, developing unique and creative growth loops and GTM tactics, launching 100s of experiments each quarter, through to building the global payments & subscriptions infrastructure that allows our 170M+ monthly users worldwide to access our premium products.
About the role
We have ambitious growth targets for our Canva Business products in 2024. With 170m monthly active users already, the newly formed Sales Growth team will play a critical role in the success of our GTM organisation. As the home for first-party sales tech and team responsible for our product-led-sales engine, a critical role we need to play is helping the Sales team identify & engage with our highest potential business customers.
The Sales Growth Product Lead will be responsible for two key areas: 1) Our ambitious Product Pipeline, ensuring that the Sales teams have continuous and seamless access to high quality and quantity of Product Qualified Leads; 2) Improving the efficiency of our GTM organisation, by building or integrating tools to improve the output of our Sales organisation.
What you'll achieve in your first 6-12 months...
- Closely partner with our GTM Organization across Sales, Marketing and Product Growth teams to ensure we are continuously improving and iterating our definitions of Product Qualified Accounts (PQAs) and Product Qualified Leads (PQLs), to surface the highest quality prospects for Sales.
- Own a regular, effective cadence with key stakeholders to review PQL/PQA performance, diagnose issues/opportunities, and evolving the roadmap
- Obsess over the results of these PQAs and PQLs - you’ll leverage full funnel reporting to be the expert of PQL/PQA execution performance, and drive a roadmap of improvement areas.
- Ensure there are continuous learning feedback journeys in place at every part of the sales funnel, which improves our PQA/PQL engine, our channel strategy, or sales execution
- Partner with marketing to ensure we have coherent and aligned strategies for how we execute marketing & sales outreach strategies
You're probably a match if
- You have 7+ years of experience in a growth focussed Product Management role.
- You have a solid B2B SaaS background, and experience in closely working with Marketing and Sales.
- You love growth challenges and diving into business metrics..
- You feel at home when using data to make decisions—whether that’s analytics, user research, survey feedback, or in-person user testing.
- When presented with competing imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organise clear, concise actions, arriving at appealing and practical solutions to problems.
- You pride yourself on being an owner and getting projects from idea to live!
- You thrive on being in the middle of a cross-functional team, coordinating the roadmap and getting results
- You move ideas from the chaos of brainstorming and mock-ups to the clarity of execution and data impact.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
The mission of Product Managers at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. We believe that we can improve the world by empowering everyone to design and communicate visually.
As a Product Manager at Canva you help set this vision, define what that future looks like, and build the products and features that get us there. Product Managers collaborate with Canva’s founders to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. We work across teams of designers, software engineers, marketers and analysts to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users.
We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product strategy, road mapping, and prioritisation as our product grows. It’s our responsibility to see products through their entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics and iterations.