Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
- Drive growth through data and innovation - Feel empowered to be creative and insightful, especially in exploring new technologies, methodologies, and best practices to improve the metrics of the Specialist Operations (SO) team
- Bring chaos to clarity - Analyze and identify areas for improvements in Customer Happiness Team’s operations by conducting research, deep investigations, and workflows and business procedure analyses
- Be a well of wisdom - Formulate recommendations and coordinate with varying, diverse teams within our User Voice Group to ensure action plans for operational efficiency have follow-through
- Create local, impact global - Help the business build and implement new systems and processes, consequently to set the SO team up for success at scale
- Explore your depth and own your growth - Take charge of your own experiences; have ad-hoc involvement and support in wider initiatives across varying teams
What we're looking for
- Demonstrable experience in owning systems and end-to-end processes to support the growth of a constantly evolving business
- Adaptability to take on new challenges with a team, providing guidance and mentorship to help the team materialize big goals and projects
- A focus on strategy and vision for the future of the team, always looking ahead for continuous improvement
- Deep understanding of business process requirements specifically to craft out-of-the-box and high-impact solutions
- Familiarity with extracting operational insights from large and complex data sets to ultimately drive business decisions
- A communicative and collaborative mentality with the ability to break down macro topics into micro solutions and ideas, and vice versa
- Tested ability to navigate ambiguity and complexity, in tandem with the flexibility to respond quickly to changes in day-to-day operations
What makes you stand out
- Experience in deep-diving into operations management, root cause analysis, strategic planning, and project management
- Solid understanding and ability to operationalize large, real-world data sets
- Specific experience in Customer Service operations
- Basic SQL skills
- A grounding in mathematics and/or statistics
- A bachelor's degree in STEM is preferred
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is a plus
About the group/team
The User Voice (UV) supergroup's mission is "every user empowered, every voice heard". We delight our community by surfacing insights and following through with users, enabling self-help for our global community, and providing scalable, world-class support.
The Workforce Management (WFM) team is part of the Global User Voice Enablement (GrUVE) group that ensures every user interaction with a Canva specialist is a delightful experience.
About the role/specialty
For a delightful user experience where the help of a skilled team is needed, WFM ensures we have the right number of people, in the right place, at the right time, to meet desired service levels, at the lowest cost possible.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.