Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney Australia but in this project you’ll be working remotely from wherever you are located. That means you have the ultimate flexibility. Wherever works for you, works for us.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Canva’s SEO is world-class, and we’re looking for a passionate SEO Content Specialist to join the International SEO team to help scale our next phase of growth in South Korea ! This is a 6-month project, 20 hours per week.
The SEO Copywriter/Content Specialist will work closely with the South Korea SEO lead and local team. The role of an SEO Content Specialist is to help create, and manage engaging, SEO-optimized copy and content that informs and converts.
As an SEO Content Specialist, you will provide initiative, direction, and support to create helpful and inspiring content for users in the South Korean market and so you must be a native Korean speaker.
What you'll do
- Champion content requirements for landing pages and blog articles and support the development of long-term content strategy by keeping an up-to-date editorial calendar and publishing plan
- Create SEO-optimized and engaging content about various design topics that are in line with the content strategy of the SEO team
- Upload and publish content that follows the latest SEO copy best practices and fits our local tone of voice, which is set by our language managers
- Build a network of local freelance SEO writers and provide editing support over the medium to long term
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency as well as alignment with our brand guidelines
- Native proficiency in Korean
- Fluent English language proficiency
- Experience in SEO content writing/content marketing
- Previous experience with copy editing and giving feedback to other writers
- Experience with editorial planning and publishing content in a CMS
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices, and familiarisation with SEO tools like Ahrefs/Semrush (bonus!)
- Experience using web analytics tools to understand how users engage with content
- Previous background in project management
About the team
The international SEO team is responsible for improving SEO performance of logged-out pages across the Canva website. Our mission in SEO is to empower every user in the world to discover Canva.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions to engage contractors based on your experience, skills and passion. When you signify interest in the Project, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the contractor-accreditation interview process.
Please note that contractor-accreditation meetings are conducted virtually.
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.