Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Canva for Enterprise is built for any team or organization that has a need to design at scale. We have seen success across different types of companies, including those in the Fortune 500, franchises, and startups. Teams within organizations that enjoy Canva for Enterprise come from diverse departments such as Marketing, Sales, and HR.
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognisable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Enterprise Customer Success Manager is to nurture and grow the relationships with our mid-market Canva Enterprise accounts. You will help Canva develop the company’s Enterprise sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class sales organization.
What you’ll do:
- Customer success and enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams by leading the post-sale relationship of Canva’s strategic accounts, including implementation, onboarding, training, and adoption
- Own the post first sale relationship with a customer, ensuring we’ve identified the value outcomes the customer is looking to achieve and enabled a strategic change plan to ensure we’re meeting those outcomes
- You will provide your customers best practices in how to connect the customer’s value outcomes to ways in which the product can achieve them
- You will develop new and existing relationships across your customers to ensure we’ve strengthened our partnership and created new advocates
- Account growth: identify areas for growth within existing accounts and manage the renewal process
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership and our growing customer base with building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business and solutions provider
- Team mentorship: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of customer success experience, preferably within a SaaS organisation
- Experience owning a renewal forecast
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organisation
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing long-term software solutions
- Strong track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Communication skills: ability to communicate passionately, collaborate and rally others around them
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Grit: Bias towards action and resourceful
- Humility: willingness to question one’s own assumptions with the desire to constantly improve
- Fluent in French (written and verbal)
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Flexible hours and a hybrid working model which values work-life balance and gives you the option to choose how you best work
• Equity options to be truly a part of the Canva journey Unique and flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development
• Our very own Canva University, internal coaching and Employee Assistance Programs to help you be your best self
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance for you to spend as you choose on personal education, wellbeing, home office and social connection. You know better than anyone how to Vibe & Thrive!
• Virtual and in-office clubs, events and celebrations for you to connect with your teammates
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in
• Support for family and carers including a parental leave policy that prioritises inclusivity recognises the diverse representations of modern families
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.