Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
In 2019, Canva announced the acquisition of one of the world’s biggest free stock content sites - Pixabay. Pixabay contains more than 2.7 million free images, videos and audio provided by our talented and generous global community. We have over 40 million visitors to our website monthly and we continue to grow from strength to strength.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join Pixabay! As a marketing manager, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to Pixabay’s growth strategy from ideation to execution. You’ll think like an owner and work closely with a cross functional team in rallying towards our ambitious growth goals.
You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment, you’re confident in making data-driven decisions and driving alignment between your key stakeholders. You have a knack for problem-solving, getting your hands dirty in identifying new opportunities and continuous process improvements.
What you'll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of Pixabay’s users and key points in their user journeys to drive activation and engagement
- Build a coherent and consistent strategy and scale Pixabay’s marketing campaigns across Growth, Brand, Content, Social, and Lifecycle.
- Partner with functions such as product, design, SEO, community and engineering to drive marketing projects from planning to execution, followed by post-implementation analysis and reporting
- Hands-on creation, execution and optimization of multi-channel campaigns that engage, nurture, and improve activation and long-term retention from onboarding.
- Manage our content calendar, reflecting key priorities for marketing, SEO and community engagement
- Measure and report on campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels
- Manage our small team of social media curators & producers
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to inform marketing strategies and tactics
- Scale and improve marketing workflows and processes, with a focus on automation and efficiency
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in full function multi-channel marketing roles (both paid and organic), where you have successfully delivered results driving awareness, acquisition, growth, and retention.
- A well-rounded marketer that is comfortable working in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in tech or start-up sectors is strongly preferred
- Keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive strategies and solutions.
- A test-and-learn mindset and the ability to turn learnings into actions to improve performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, allowing you to successfully influence and communicate complex information clearly to your colleagues and through marketing material.
- Strong cross-functional skills, including working with data, product, copywriting and design
- A passion for photography, design or music production is highly beneficial
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
• We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.