Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Want to Join Canva?
As a social media manager, you will be responsible for developing and driving a strategy that reinforces our brand and values, and establishes us a leading player in the design space.
You’ll work collaboratively with peers across brand marketing, creative, PR & Comms, and more to position Canva as an inspiring leader in design. Helping to drive awareness, adoption and affinity across the raft of social media platforms.
We’re looking for a strategic storyteller who can drive high-impact programming that resonates with our global consumer audience across all social media platforms.
What you'll do:
- Build content programmes that help educate our audiences to use Canva to their full advantage.
- Partner with internal and external collaborators and partners to commission, provide feedback on and deliver best-in-class content.
- Continuously evolve our content strategy through data and analytics.
- Act as the brand guardian for all consumer social media content across all channels, ensuring we establish a strong tone of voice on a global level.
- Mentor and coach a team of specialists.
- Monitor social media trends and the competitive landscape to create strategic decisions for Canva’s brand.
- Bring innovative and creative solutions to our social media strategy to establish Canva as the most loved brand.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in social media content strategy and execution with experience partnering with global teams.
- A creative thinker with hands-on experience creating content for international brands.
- Experience mentoring and coaching others.
- A passion for creating content that inspires, educates and celebrates.
- Expert knowledge of social media networks, and how best to leverage them.
- Strong at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects.
- Ability to manage and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders across cultures and geographies.
- A self-starter with tenacity for execution and delivery.
- A love for fast-paced and ever-changing environments.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.