Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Group
Canva China is a group of over 120+ people, spanning from engineering, product, design and operations, and is supported by our Sydney Headquarters. With all the product features and improvements we are rolling out at an immense scale, the Customer Happiness team ensures that if our users encounter issues, we help them promptly and with expert advice, allowing them to go back to designing right away. Our team also provides timely and useful insights into various teams in Canva to enable them to mold the product based on the customers’ needs.
About the Team
The Service Quality Team creates strategies that are consistent and efficient as Canva expands globally. Our mission is to partner with Specialist Operations in achieving excellent user experience through insights-driven quality assurance strategies and operationalizing people and process improvements.
If you’re currently looking for an exciting and impactful opportunity, then this is for you! We’re looking for people with a passion to solve problems and a zest to empower people to do the best work of their lives. You need excellent attention to detail, and an ability to put yourself in our users’ shoes. We need someone who loves challenges and is adaptable to change.
What you’ll do 你将会负责:
- Dips into end-to-end of accomplishing team goals, from strategizing & designing to measuring & documenting
- Initiates projects to improve performance metrics of China CHT
- Updates weekly business review decks with CSAT and Quality performance results
- Creates and maintains dashboards in coordination with global senior quality analyst team
- Sends weekly and monthly qualitative & quantitative reports specific for CSAT analysis, CSAT calibration results, and CSAT read-out sessions
- Coordinates with Operations leads and Subject Matter Experts for process alignment
- Deep dives into DSAT & RCA analysis to provide meaningful insights and recommendations
- Ensure alignment of quality processes for China CHT
- Owns the creation and continuous improvement of materials including but not limited to critical business forms such as the Quality Audit form & the DSAT Scrubbing form
- Collaborates with the Global Service Quality Team for ad hoc data and report requests
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the China User Voice lead, Operations Excellence team and/or Specialist Operations team
- Performs quality audits for new and existing CHT specialists
- Responds to quality audit disputes in a timely manner
- Takes charge of the overall onboarding and upskilling of new hires assigned at any given time.
About you 希望你是:
- CHT QA Analyst / Training facilitator who has been in the role for at least 2 to 3 years of relevant QA / training experience in the customer service industry
- Excellent Mandarin/English communication skills in both verbal and written
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Technological ability to manage spreadsheets and documents
- Drives chaos to clarity, specifically in time of ambiguityThrives in rapidly growing and innovation-motivated environment
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills that with bias for action
- Organized, with the ability to set schedules and priorities accordingly
- Works under pressure with minimal guidance and supervision
- Flexible; able to adapt to changing situations and open to trying alternative solutions.
- Displays strong commitment to ownership and execution of projects.
- Able to build strong relationships across the organization and demonstrate a strong ability to work with a variety of personalities.
What would make you standout
- Experience in the tech industry
- Experience in multinational corporations is a huge plus!
- Proven experience creating dashboards
Why do we need this role?
The CHT(Customer Happiness team)’s role is to support Canva as a growing business by making Canva users happy which will result in them being Canva fans for life. This can be achieved by ensuring that users’ inquiries and needs are attended to in a timely manner with appropriate solutions addressing the users' needs and capturing users' feedback and communicating that to other departments to support continuous improvement.
CHT grows in parallel to Canva’s growth and part of China CHT's growth is to expand the support coverage from 5*8 hours to 7*15 hours. As China CHT is scaling rapidly, in order to build a scalable operation model, it is imperative to hire our first China QA generalist to establish & implement quality & learning frameworks. These ensure that specialists follow the correct processes of providing complete & correct solutions to users' concerns. We also check if appropriate language was used and if responses were tailor-fitted to users’ language. In addition, findings from these evaluations are also used to drive CHT CSAT performance and specialists' individual performance.
How will this role help Canva achieve its mission?
Senior Quality Analysts are respected experts on quality process optimization, industry trends, and workflow management and conduct ticket handling evaluations. They are key contributors to the strategic direction and updating of team strategy in coordination with QA coaches. They will own the implementation of strategic and long-term QA projects. They will also recommend and implement new tools, technologies, and workflow processes based on evolving strategy and operational needs.
As we continue to scale and grow this role will help ensure that specialists are continuously making our users happy which will make them Canva fans for life.
This role will also ensure that the China CHT will be able to handle onboarding and/or upskilling needed to cope with Canva’s growth while maintaining excellent customer service experience provided to our users.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive salary, plus equity options where you will enjoy the rapid growth of Canva and have impact every day.
• Flexible working hours that cater to how you best work. We value work-life balance and you decided what works best for you.
• Healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch, fruit, drinks and snacks options. You can enjoy the TGIF special drinks and live cooking.
• Unique and flexible leave that goes beyond just standard annual leave including flexible leave, carer’s leave, Force for Good leave, education leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own development.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a fitness center membership to personal development training, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including; Canva University, Fitness Classes (Yoga & Meditation) Employee Assistant Programs, social clubs and team events that are sponsored by the company.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process. / 我们会根据你的经验、技能和对于职位的热情来做出雇佣决定。当你进行申请时，请告诉我们你希望我们对你使用的称谓，以及在面试过程中你可能需要的任何合理调整。