Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
Canva’s Customer Happiness team are the face of a platform used by millions of people every day. With over 20 million active users, we strive to make each and every customer happy. The team interacts with our users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Canva and its features. Customer happiness is what gets us up in the morning! Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
What you'll do:
- Tailor-fit coaching styles effectively to different working styles of members to empower high performers, motivate high potentials, and support low performers
- Conduct effective discussions and seasonal cadences with members to set goals, provide feedback, coaching with action-driven next steps, and check levels of performance
- Take full responsibility for the overall output of the team using ticket backlog, CSAT, FRT and user specific feedback
- Drive the team to realign focus on what’s urgent for the businessActively remove blockers that hinder members to achieve individual and team goals
- Tie up different people with diverse skill sets and drive them to become a high performing team
- Challenge and stretch team members that support their career aspirations while maintaining alignment with business goals
- Empower team members by setting SMART goals, providing resources, does coaching, calls out underperformance, and fosters a high performance culture
You'll love this role if you have:
- At least 5 years managerial experience in customer service
- Experience managing a team, during a rapid growth phase In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices, software, databases and tools
- Proven track record for meeting and exceeding targets, and leading a team who continuously improve performance
- Ability to drive motivate high potentials and support low performers
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends, tools, and applications
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Proven ability to influence, energise, develop and drive change
- Grace under fire: ability to present in front of large groups, deal with ambiguity, and demonstrate composure in stressful situations
- Customer service orientation
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Free meals everyday! We have talented In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us everyday.
- Gym membership allowance
- Professional education allowance
- Mental health benefit through employee assistance program.
- Competitive HMO and Leave benefits
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Countless fun and quirky celebrations
- Work in one of the coolest office in Makati!
Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been the ranked #1 Australian Workplace in Technology by JobAdvisor for the second year in a row.
We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Canva you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love.
Go play with Canva! - Sign up for an account (it's free!)
Follow us on CanvaLife or our hashtag #Canvalife to know more how it is like to work with us!
How we hire? Here are the steps: https://www.canva.com/careers/how-we-hire/
How we act: Canva Values
What does the media say about Canva? Check out CNN , SpotPH , SparkUp & Canva press
Being a force for good
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• A temporary work from home setup as we prepare to provide a safe environment for Canvanauts who would like to work in the office. Our Future of Work plan is to move towards a hybrid work model (in-office & from home) You and your team can determine your ideal work setup. Whichever works best for you, #KayaSaCanva.
• Unique and flexible leaves options: :Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our Vacation Leave, Give back through our Volunteer Leave to help out a charity or NGO of choiceSupport yourself or take care of your loved ones (even your furbabies) through our Sick or Carer’s Leave
• Focus on your own growth and development through our Professional Educational Leave
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowances for you to spend on anything that supports your wellbeing. Whether it’s a workshop, an electronic stand-up desk, a gym membership, or dinner with a teammate, we encourage you to do what you need to do in order to thrive.
• Virtual and in-office wellness and development benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistance Programs, Fitness Classes and more to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
• Canva For Good program that matches your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
• A variety of Canva clubs that you can join to connect you to fellow Canvanauts with similar interests. From cycling, skincare, pets, to foodies (and the list goes on), we got you covered! Club activities can also be done remotely or in person.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.