Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 110+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,400 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Group
At Canva, we've developed our own sales methodology leveraging our product and creativity to drive value in organisations that are already engaged with our product. The core focus of our team is to prove the power of Canva within recognizable global brands and Enterprise customers. We help our customers realize more value with Canva by educating, enabling and empowering them to be their most creative self.
In short, we want to bring as much value to our partnership with our customers as possible.
Our rapid growth (100+ million monthly active users and growing) means we don’t have all the answers - and we’re hoping you’ll think that’s all part of the fun of it. Our business is growing quickly so every interaction is a chance for you to learn valuable insights about our markets. Of course with growth comes some ambiguity, but if you’re curious and open to change then you’ll thrive in Sales and Success.
About the Role
Our Client Partners are with the customer every step of the way. Our customers win by getting a more personalized and relevant experience that enables them to get to value outcomes faster.
This is your chance to partner with customers to explore how our globally adored product can unlock their potential - in ways they might never have considered. You’ll connect with them to deeply understand their business goals and how Canva can help them solve their challenges.
We also use Canva to sell Canva. Our teams are creative and use various ways to showcase our incredible product through the customer journey. We want someone who loves our product and knows how to sell creative solutions to customers.
What you'll do:
- Use data to make informed decisions: You will educate yourself using data on how the customer already uses Canva to seek opportunities within their organisation
- Identify decision-makers and champions; You will identify and seek-out who you believe will add the most value and can make decisions to allow for wall-to-wall adoption
- Be a Canva Advocate: You will use Canva to sell Canva and use your creativity across a multitude of Canva products
- Be creative: Working for a visual design company you speak a creative language and know how to understand and relate to creative customers to truly showcase what Canva brings. It's not a one size fits all approach - every customer is unique.
- Drive growth through customers; You will expand Canva adoption across other groups/departments at the company with the goal being wall-to-wall adoption.
- Retain customers: You will partner with your customers to mitigate churn, identify any potential blockers and renew customers
- Be informed: You will confidently speak to trends and data with customers
- Work closely with wider team: Work closely with a Canva Advisor, Implementation Specialists, Sales Operations and Design teams to achieve a common goal.
What we're looking for:
- Fluent German (written and spoken)
- In-depth experience working with Commercial customers
- Experience selling into creative, marketing or brand teams, either from within a tech company or creative agencies.
- Strong business acumen with problem-solving creativity and commercial judgment
- A strong customer-centricity approach
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Ability to be creative with client solutions
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to tell a compelling story
- Previous successes with achieving goals and targets
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Flexible hours and a hybrid working model which values work-life balance and gives you the option to choose how you best work
• Equity options to be truly a part of the Canva journey Unique and flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development
• Our very own Canva University, internal coaching and Employee Assistance Programs to help you be your best self
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance for you to spend as you choose on personal education, wellbeing, home office and social connection. You know better than anyone how to Vibe & Thrive!
• Virtual and in-office clubs, events and celebrations for you to connect with your teammates
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in
• Support for family and carers including a parental leave policy that prioritises inclusivity recognises the diverse representations of modern families
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.