Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Our Growth Supergroup is responsible for driving Canva’s user & subscription product revenue growth through product-led got-to-market & growth strategies.
A key pillar of our Revenue growth engine is our High-Velocity Sales motion. This is our product & data-led sales motion, that complements our successful self-serve engine, by offering a layer of low-touch human support via our team of Product Advocates.
We are early on in our journey to make Canva a ubiquitous presence in teams and businesses, and there is a whole lot more to do to achieve our vision, so we are looking for an Operations Manager to help us build our High Velocity Sales org
The Operations Manager will be at the core of the team - enabling us to deliver fabulous experiences, rapidly, by ensuring our tools and processes are fit for scale.
What You'll Do
- As the focal point of multiple programmes - you will be collaborating with our partners to make sure tools, systems and processes are ready to go as we launch new programmes, and taking a continuous improvement approach to ensure everything is working as you expect. Your project management and operational expertise will build efficiency within the team, and flawless customer experiences.
- Own the High Velocity tool roadmap - understand the customer experiences High Velocity will deliver in the next 12 months, and internal system requirements. Work with systems business partners to ensure effective cross-functional tooling roadmaps which enable the delivery of customer and commercial goals
- Flex within your operational skillset as the team scales - we can't identify all our needs for 2023 yet, and will need you to take on new and evolving responsibilities across systems, tools, processes and project management to ensure the team can scale. You'll be a trusted business partner to our key internal stakeholders to steward us through growth
- Enable the ongoing delivery of customer-facing programmes - you’ll understand the needs of all your key partners (GTM programme managers, marketers, data analysts, sales operations, marketing ops, product, to name a few) and will effectively project manage launches from an internal perspective
- Operational Excellence - You are able to craft and implement repeatable systems, processes & tools from scratch, that set a high bar for quality and propel delivery and impact at scale.
- Continuous improvement - you’ll never be satisfied with the processes, tools and systems we have in place, and will take initiative & collaborate to drive continuous improvement into our processes.
- User Obsessed - Your curiosity doesn’t end with internal tooling - you’re very familiar with the CX you enable, and you are guided in your actions by the end customer goal.
- 4+ years experience in a deeply operational role, ideally within a high growth technology company
- Bonus: Data analysis & data visualisation tool capability - we won’t need you to query the data warehouse, but you can take a spreadsheet of unstructured data and drive the insights to make data-motivated decisions
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.