Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Team
As a new team, the High Velocity Sales segment is going through a rapid phase of expansion - it's a great time to join the team! This role focuses on supporting the tooling needs of the High velocity sales segment. The High Velocity sales segment drives efficient acquisition and onboarding of SMBs, as well as nurturing prospects for the Enterprise sales team.
About the Role
This highly visible role is ideal for a motivated individual who can think end to end about the tooling needs of High Velocity Sales, across meeting scheduling, lead routing and opportunity capture. Best in class tooling would ensure optimal customer experience, speed of execution and also the collection of the data points to measure the success of the business.
This team member will be expected to develop a deep understanding of High velocity’s Sales motion and the outcomes the business desires to achieve, and use this to develop business requirements for tooling and work cross functionally to implement. In return, this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to help shape the next phase of Canva’s growth.
In this role, you will review effectiveness of current High Velocity tooling, and work with leadership to define the tooling needs in line with business goals and the key metrics needed to be captured. You will work cross functionally with the Salesforce system admins, Marketing operations team, Finance systems team, Data team and High Velocity Sales team members across Sydney, Austin and Manila to improve systems flows.
What You'll Do:
- Administration of the production and sandbox High Velocity sales system environments; responsibilities include configuring profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Monitor and maintain security across the High Velocity sales systems platform.
- Enforce Information Security policies in Drift, Outreach, Calend.ly, Gong.io to restrict access of data and system processes to authorized users.
- Monitor and optimize High Velocity sales systems configuration to maintain peak system performance.
- Apply best practices across Drift, Outreach, Calend.ly, Gong.io environments to ensure maximum uptime, data quality and optimized Salesforce response time.
- Perform trend analysis, and develop action plans for improving SLAs and reducing case volume and problems.
- Incident troubleshooting, resolution and technical root cause analysis to permanently resolve problems.
- Build and maintain best processes to support admin functions such as user onboarding, security audits, system monitoring, reporting & analytics.
- Assist in High Velocity sales systems onboarding training sessions for new hires.
- Assist the team to build test scenarios and testing of the system for new changes.
- Help create and maintain both team facing and technical documentationUpdate and build solutions with declarative automation (workflow rules, process builders, flows)
- Actively support our end users in daily tasks as needed (troubleshooting, data fixes, ownership transfers, etc)
- Ensure that our Drift, Outreach, Calend.ly, Gong.io platforms are up to date with the latest releases.
- Onboard and offboard users within High Velocity sales systems; i.e. Drift, Outreach, Gong.io, Catalyst
- Help maintain data cleanliness throughout the Sales systems via record clean ups, deduplication, validation rules, and automations.
- Regular audits of roles, profiles, security settings, sharing, and permission sets to ensure our organization is secure.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience as a Sales Systems Analyst.
- Familiarity with in-tool reports; e.g. basic Salesforce and Calend.ly dashboards.
- Strong technical knowledge of chat and sales systems administration and configuration.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Salesforce admin experience.
- A strong attention to detail.
- You enjoy learning new technologies and want to continue growing your Salesforce skillset.
- You’re a self-starter with strong initiative and problem-solving skills + an all-around positive attitude.
- You have high personal integrity and a commitment to sound, ethical, moral and legal business standards and practices.
- Ability to take on multiple projects at once while prioritizing your time.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute tasks with minimal guidance.
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.