Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Team
Canva’s Procurement team was established to uplift Canva’s spending impact and experience for both internal and external partners. Source-to-Pay is the end-to-end process, systems, policies, and people that support business needs with a vendor from identification of that need to posting into our financial systems. The team's functions include Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Procurement Innovation, and Vendor Onboarding. Our Mission is to build an impact on every Canva staff by getting them what they want when they need it.
What this role will do:
- Supplier Accreditation: ensure that all documents required by finance and legal are completely submitted before the onboarding process
- Contract Administration: handle the master purchase agreement execution and check vendor compliance with the agreed terms and conditions
- Sourcing: responsible to request for pricing according to the specifications provided by the end-user
- Negotiation: secure the best possible cost, terms, and warranty of the project/requirement
- Monitoring of Deliveries: Coordinate committed timelines of the supplier to the partner and ensure that they are followed
- PO processing: handle the creation of the purchase order based on the agreed costing and terms
- Vendor evaluation: assess vendor performance based on pricing, delivery, production capacity, quality, technical capabilities, and after-sales support
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or any related course
- With at least 3 years of related work experience
- With skills in Commodity Management, Procurement Negotiation, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, Purchasing, Financial Awareness & Business Profitability, Continuous Process Improvement, Technology Application
- Proficient in Inventory Management
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.