Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hiya, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia but we have a swanky new office in London that has all the bells and whistles. Even though you'll find us in Shoreditch, you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're nearby) or at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
When you join our team in the UK, you'll also be joining forces with Flourish, who were acquired by us in 2022. Flourish enables everyone to change the way they tell stories with data by creating rich, animated data visualizations and other interactive content that can be embedded anywhere - including in Canva!
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Do you love data visualization, interactive content and modern web technologies? Are you a team player who likes solving difficult problems together? Do you want to join one of the UK’s most exciting tech start-ups and play a key role in developing an ambitious product with a global impact?
Flourish is the world’s leading data storytelling platform. It enables anyone to create beautiful graphics and interactive stories without coding. Since its launch in 2018, more than 1 million registered users have produced around 15 million graphics, which have racked up more than 30 billion views. Our customers range from leading newsrooms and corporations to NGOs, universities and government departments all over the world.
Our customers include leading newsrooms (such as BBC and FT), major corporates (such as Goldman Sachs and Moody’s), NGOs (Amnesty, Rockefeller) plus universities all over the world.
Following our acquisition , Flourish is a proud member of the Canva family.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the Flourish team, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and growing our accounts. The Customer Success Manager is the key contact point between the customer and the company and your role is to ensure customer satisfaction.
You will be working with upsell and cross sell targets, with the objective to grow revenue from your customer portfolio every quarter.
Among your many attributes, you are full of energy, persuasive, gregarious, have great communication skills, are persistent and most importantly eager to exceed your quota.
What you'll be doing:
- Effectively manage customer relationships through proactive communication and customer service
- Monitor customer success metrics, such as customer retention, customer satisfaction, and customer health
- Develop and maintain customer success strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Monitor customer data and customer feedback to identify areas of improvement and suggest solutions that will grow the customer commercially
- Respond to customer inquiries and issues in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with other internal teams, such as marketing and sales, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop and maintain customer success reports and presentations
- Utilize customer feedback to improve customer success processes
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of customer success or account management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Proficient in web content, data or data journalism
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The right candidate will be a dynamic and customer-oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of customer success software and CRM systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.