Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to manage the end to end process of our Education Marketing briefs, from strategy through to channel execution. This Program Manager will be the “glue” that connects teams across Marketing and rallies to them to deliver, navigating any blockers along the way.
They will also lead stakeholder communications with leadership and other teams across Canva, driving forward cadences and async updates. This role will focus on programs of work for our Education audiences, including K12 Teachers & Students as well as Higher Education.
The Marketing Program Manager will be a stickler for process, incredibly organised, and a great communicator with a bias for effective and efficient problem solving. They will thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and get excited about managing multiple programs of work and building strong internal client relationships.
What you'll be doing
- Review Education Marketing briefs and break down the scope of work into core tasks, translating these into project timelines with clear milestones to ensure efficient delivery
- Liaise with channel teams to understand and capture technical requirementsSet up and run regular cadences with key teams, keeping clear documentation in central WIP documents and providing async updates
- Rally teams across Marketing to deliver quality work in line with agreed timelines, navigating blockers as they arise
- Create and maintain a centralised location for all project documentation and final asset delivery, ensuring this is well organised and in the best format for handing off assets to channel teams
- Identifying key stakeholders across all project and create a plan for how they will be kept informed including feeding into existing cadences, setting up new syncs and delivering regular async updates
- Act as the key point of contact for all teams, connecting the right Canvanauts as required to resolve any challenges
- Confidently present program updates to senior leadership, representing the great work of the team and navigating challenges with confidences when required
- Coordinating different teams and channels to regularly deliver reports on program success, and package this up in the best ways for each audience
- Manage and mentor our Content Uploader, who is responsible for uploading content to landing pages
- Be proactive in finding opportunities to improve and build on processes and systems to help mobilise the team
Skills and experience we're looking for
- 8+ years of professional experience in a Project/Program Management, Account Director or Operations Manager role, preferably in a Creative Agency or Marketing Organisation
- Expertise in prioritising, managing and tracking multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong understanding of different Marketing channels and their roles, to best be able to “speak the language” of channel teams and bring workstreams together
- Demonstrated experience in managing senior stakeholders and leadership, with confident presentation skills
- Self driven and proactive, with a bias for action - and not afraid to jump in and help out the team
- Experience in working on projects for Education audiences (K12 & Higher Ed) is a bonus but not essential
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.