Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship office is in Sydney, Australia, but we've made our way from down under, to hubs in Austin and San Francisco, which are now home to our US operations. So whether you're in Texas or California, you have choice in where and how you work in each of those states. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Role
Our Client Partners are with the customer every step of the way. Our customers win by getting a more personalized and relevant experience that enables them to get to value outcomes faster.
This is your chance to partner with customers to explore how our globally adored product can unlock their potential - in ways they might never have considered. You’ll connect with them to deeply understand their business goals and how Canva can help them solve their challenges.
We also use Canva to sell Canva. Our teams are creative and use various ways to showcase our incredible product through the customer journey. We want someone who loves our product and knows how to sell creative solutions to customers.
About the Group
At Canva, we've developed our own sales methodology leveraging our product and creativity to drive value in organizations that are already engaged with our product. The core focus of our team is to prove the power of Canva within recognizable global brands and Enterprise customers. We help our customers realize more value with Canva by educating, enabling, and empowering them to be their most creative selves.
In short, we want to bring as much value to our partnership with our customers as possible.
Our rapid growth (100+ million monthly active users and growing) means we don’t have all the answers - and we’re hoping you’ll think that’s all part of the fun of it. Our business is growing quickly so every interaction is a chance for you to learn valuable insights about our markets. Of course with growth comes some ambiguity, but if you’re curious and open to change then you’ll thrive in Sales and Success.
What you'll do:
- Use data to make informed decisions: You will educate yourself using data on how the customer already uses Canva to seek opportunities within their organisation
- Identify decision-makers and champions; You will identify and seek-out who you believe will add the most value and can make decisions to allow for wall-to-wall adoption
- Be a Canva Advocate: You will use Canva to sell Canva and use your creativity across a multitude of Canva products
- Be creative: Working for a visual design company you speak a creative language and know how to understand and relate to creative customers to truly showcase what Canva brings. It's not a one size fits all approach - every customer is unique.
- Drive growth through customers; You will expand Canva adoption across other groups/departments at the company with the goal being wall-to-wall adoption.
- Retain customers: You will partner with your customers to mitigate churn, identify any potential blockers and renew customers
- Be informed: You will confidently speak to trends and data with customers
- Work closely with wider team: Work closely with a Canva Advisor, Implementation Specialists, Sales Operations and Design teams to achieve a common goal.
What we're looking for:
- In-depth experience working with Strategic customers
- Experience selling into creative, marketing or brand teams, either from within a tech company or creative agencies.
- Strong business acumen with problem-solving creativity and commercial judgment
- A strong customer-centricity approach
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Ability to be creative with client solutions
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to tell a compelling story
- Previous successes with achieving goals and targets
- Comfortable with ambiguity
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.