Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney Australia but in this project you’ll be working remotely from wherever you are located. That means you have the ultimate flexibility. Wherever works for you, works for us.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Want to join Canva?
Canva’s People team has a big mission to build the most effective and engaged company in the world. Our success is finding, growing and empowering the best engineers, designers, product managers, growth marketers and operators in the world.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Canva’s success - we’ve hired some of the best people from all over the world and it takes a curious, tenacious and creative Recruiter to ensure we're always discovering talent that will take Canva into the future.
In this role, you'll create meaningful relationships with business leaders to understand Canva’s continually evolving organisation. You'll develop creative recruiting strategies whilst focusing on full lifecycle recruiting, sourcing, diversity hiring, excellent business and leadership partnering, and innovative approaches to passive candidate engagement. You will be passionate about delivering an incredible candidate experience and be the primary advocate for candidates leading them through the recruiting and interviewing process, connecting them to the magic of working at Canva.
We are hiring for a 6-month project based recruiter covering a number of business areas in the Philippines from Customer Service to Marketing, and People.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities)
- Sourcing: You’ll be developing and completing sourcing strategies that deliver the strongest results and make sure we’re bringing top talent into the business
- Full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll get to own the recruiting process from start to finish, sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent.
- Hire the best: Your focus will be on hiring quality candidates with agility and speed
- Partner with your business leaders: You will work closely with your hiring managers to gain a deeper understanding of how each role fits into Canva
- Obsess about candidate experience: At Canva we care deeply about our People. Our candidate experience isn’t anything different. You are well-spoken on the phone and articulate over emails. You effectively share the Canva story, vision and culture and act as a brand ambassador
- Data-driven: You are always trying to improve our hiring process and you think with a data-first approach
- Have experience working in an agile recruitment role and have a successful track record of hiring the best talent.
- Value diversity and take pride in building a team that brings together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression
- An independent, adaptable and highly motivated recruiter who loves what you do. You’re able to get into the details and deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time
- You’re creative (and know that job adverts and LinkedIn are not the only channels of headhunting candidates). You love to research and understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving. You get stuck into various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world
- Have the skills to leverage our product, culture and mission of Canva to attract the right candidates
- Understand that tact, diplomacy and professionalism are a way of life for you when you deal with various critical situations across the role
- Strategically able to influence and work with a variety of stakeholders
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions to engage contractors based on your experience, skills and passion. When you signify interest in the Project, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the contractor-accreditation interview process.
Please note that contractor-accreditation meetings are conducted virtually.
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.