Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Lifecycle Marketing Specialty
As a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist specializing in B2B Marketing, your main goal is to deliver value to mid-market and enterprise users via email, push notification and in-app messages. This is a new role and you’ll be in tandem with B2B lifecycle specialists who own the self-serve/small business segments of our B2B audience.
You will build messaging campaigns that help move our mid-market and enterprise users through our conversion funnel towards a sales-assisted purchase, working closely with the B2B Lifecycle Lead who is in charge of the overall strategy. You’ll also work on programs to drive product adoption, account expansion, and repeat usage within this audience segment.
This role is highly cross-functional: you will be working with stakeholders across the business including: data analysts, product marketers, designers, copywriters, content strategists, and product growth specialists. Excellent project and stakeholder management skills are key in this role.
Canva’s B2B audience is broad and complex. We’re looking for someone who can focus on supporting users in large companies, being mindful of both self-serve and sales-assisted motions. You’ll help build life-long relationships with this audience, from prospect to internal advocate, helping them get the most out of Canva and driving adoption within their organization.
What you'll do
- Partner with the content and growth strategists to implement the messaging program for mid-market and enterprise users from acquisition to evergreen engagement
- Partner on a content strategy to deliver value to business users and keep them engaged over time
- Track and analyze key metrics like engagement and conversion rates and optimize accordingly
- Optimally prioritize requests from stakeholders to ensure you’re always working on the most impactful initiatives
- Implement personalisation technologies to improve campaign relevancy at scale
- Work with design specialists to improve visual impact of our communications, demonstrating Canva’s role in owning the visual economy
- 2+ years of lifecycle marketing experience preferably in the B2B space.
- Experience using marketing automation, and business intelligence software such as Braze, Pardot, Looker, Mode or similar.
- Experience optimizing marketing funnels and producing email/mobile programs that drive conversions, for example: product adoption, product trials, sales meetings, and seat expansion.
- Ability to employ a creative, experimental, iterative mindset with the desire to test and learn quickly.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously. No task is too small or too big — you’re happy to do whatever the business and our customers need.
- Proven sense of initiative and accountability - you enjoy taking ownership for driving your projects
- Experience working in a SaaS business with both product-led and sales-led motions, is helpful but not crucial.
About the B2B Growth Team
At Canva, we’re making design simple and accessible to everyone, including workplaces. The B2B Growth Marketing team’s mission is to drive awareness, consideration, and adoption of Canva’s paid products amongst business users. We do this through demand generation campaigns, lifecycle nurturing, product-led growth, thought leadership, skill building content, and more.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.