Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
The B2B Creative Ops manager will oversee all production projects in B2B Marketing, and work as part of the Design Operations team. You will work in conjunction with product and growth marketers, product educators, copywriters, designers, animators, videographers, editors and content creators to bring ideas to life through multiple channels. You will work closely with cross functional teams at Canva (Marketing, Channel, Product, Partnerships) to understand our products and ensure our brand is consistent across all consumer touch points.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
- Working closely with B2B marketing team leads and program managers to manage campaigns from brief to creative delivery, as well as on prioritisation of projects and determining the appropriate resourcing solutions
- Leading regular cross functional communications and relationship building with diverse group of stakeholders
- Managing the intake of project requests through maintenance and ongoing management of the project & resource management system
- Applying strong content execution skills to strategically advising stakeholders on the best approach to achieving their goals
- Managing and executing multiple projects from multiple teams simultaneously
- Delivering mixed deliverable assets including animation, live action, lifecycle emails, event collateral, landing pages, paid social, digital display, and more.
- Being proactive in finding opportunities to improve and build on processes and systems, to help mobilise a fast growing, global team
You're probably a match if
- You have strong and developed experience managing creative advertising campaigns, and are familiar with Project Management and Creative Resourcing Tools such as; Monday.com, Asana, Jira and communication tools such as Slack.
- You are able to navigate a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment as a cross-functional manager
- You have a proven track record for excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to prioritise, problem-solve, multitask, and adapt to change
- You are a self-starter, who loves getting into the detail and who enjoys working across multiple projects simultaneously, and are someone who is able to prioritise, manage stakeholder expectations effectively and can switch from one project to the other with ease
- You are a team player who values collaboration and respect, and leads by example in all relationships. Additionally, you can give and receive feedback in a supportive manner.
About the team
At Canva, our new B2B Marketing Group is responsible for driving growth in our enterprise customer base, through strategic and impactful marketing initiatives. Comprising of dedicated professionals in product marketing, customer marketing, campaigns, field marketing, events, and execution, this dynamic team is committed to pioneering innovative strategies that propel Canva to the forefront of the industry. With a focus on engaging and expanding our enterprise customer base, our B2B Marketing Group leverages cutting-edge techniques, impactful campaigns, and strategic event planning to drive growth and enable us to hit our ambitious goals.
But don't just take our word for it, check out what Community Specialist - Alena Godunova, has to say about working in Marketing at Canva -
"Working at Canva means being a part of an international community which is amazing. We learn together, we collaborate, we get inspired by so many great people and stories from around the world."
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.