Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hiya, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia but we have a swanky new office in London that has all the bells and whistles. Even though you'll find us in Shoreditch, you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're nearby) or at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
When you join our team in the UK, you'll also be joining forces with Flourish, who were acquired by us in 2022. Flourish enables everyone to change the way they tell stories with data by creating rich, animated data visualizations and other interactive content that can be embedded anywhere - including in Canva!
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Every day at Pexels, exciting things are happening to our contributors, we are surrounded by opportunities to tell those stories, highlight the people in them, make them feel special, and inspire others to join.
We’re looking for a videographer to help us relaunch our global content and brand efforts and help shape the Pexels visual storytelling in a way that resonates with our community of photographers.
The Content and Brand team is about to kick off a major refresh of all Pexels communications touchpoints (email, social, editorial and more) that looks at modernising the brand, bringing consistency and creating compelling and dynamic content.
As such, this role will play a vital part in shaping the future of Pexels. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of creative projects, the freedom to influence video stories and video production, and the chance to create to work with a dynamic global team.
What you will be doing
- Plan, produce and edit videos for Pexels marketing campaigns, social channels, email and blog.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop video concepts and storyboards that communicate the value of the Pexels product.
- Participate in the planning and execution of content campaigns in collaboration with the Content Lead, Social Media Manager and Lifecycle marketing.
- Work collaboratively Pexels Community Managers to create locally relevant video content that delights, surprises and engages our community in our core markets.
- Stay up-to-date and identify video trends across relevant social platforms to pitch concepts and inform social media strategy.Plan and pitch channel-specific videos
- Plan and attend in-person shoots when necessary.
- This is a new role on a freshly created team, so experimentation and creative ideas are highly encouraged. We want to hear your ideas!
What you bring
- You have experience working as a videographer or video producer
- You can provide a showreel or portfolio of your work
- Proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Figma).
- You can edit quickly to capitalize on the timeliness of a social moment.
- You have excellent project management skills and can balance multiple projects and prioritise your work
- Familiarity with camera equipment, lighting techniques, and audio recording.
- Strong storytelling and creative skills.
- Ability to adapt to different styles and tones.Experience with motion graphics and animation is a plus.
- Proactive, can-do attitude.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.