Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Product Management @ Canva
The mission of Product Managers at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. We believe that we can improve the world by empowering everyone to design and communicate visually.
As a Product Manager at Canva you help set this vision, define what that future looks like, and build the products and features that get us there. Product Managers collaborate with Canva’s founders to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. We work across teams of designers, software engineers, marketers and analysts to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users.
We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product strategy, road mapping, and prioritisation as our product grows. It’s our responsibility to see products through their entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics and iterations.
About Print @ Canva
At Canva Print, we bring Canva designs into the real world. We’re an essential part of the Canva user experience with "Publish Anywhere" as our core mission pillar. Print is already a multi-million dollar product within Canva, and offers an incredible opportunity to work at global scale on a product used by millions of users around the world. Print is a pivotal part of Canva’s overall success, and revenue. We’re on a mission to grow rapidly with your help.
The Canva Print vision is to have a global Marketplace that enables all Canva users to Design and Print anything, anywhere. Literally anything, anywhere. Our ambition is thousands of products starting with Mugs, Posters, business-cards, menus, that, over time, will include whatever you can imagine, from 3D printing of architectural models or large-scale billboards, or an haute couture fashion line. Print is accessible no matter where you are... with a strong focus on ethical and environmentally-friendly practices, like our one print one tree initiative.
The Print Ecommerce team is an integral part of this mission, at the centre of every print user’s Print journey with a core focus on experimentation and conversion. As such, it plays a crucial role in the overall success of the Print business within Canva, which presents an incredible opportunity to have a large impact on the growth trajectory of Print and Canva as a whole.
Who we're looking for
- We are searching for someone who can leverage their growth mindset, e-commerce background and strong UX skills, to further Canva Print’s simple & seamless transaction journey.
- This person will be excited by helping users transform their digital designs into physical, tangible products through amazing user experience.
- We are looking for someone to lead this cross functional team who can generate insights based on vision, data and user feedback in a fast-paced environment.
- In this role, you will clearly define the team direction and then execute, successfully delivering immediate and long term customer value.
- You will leverage your collaboration and communication skills to elevate your team and those around you to ensure we are all able to do their best work of our lives!
What you'd be doing
- Lead feature refinement and sprint planning cadences of the Print Ecommerce team with engineering and design
- Drive a collaborative and strong team morale and maintain high delivery of features and goals
- Collaborate with the data analytics team to establish, continuously track and improve success metrics.
- Establish and continuously deliver on the team roadmap to support Print’s goals and Canva’s objectives.
- Work closely with marketing and collaborate with other teams to ensure a consistent print experience across all platforms and products
- Advocate for Print across the company to further Print initiatives and gain alignment with other groups to achieve Print’s vision.
- Set crazy big goals for your team, and regularly hit them!
Experience you'll bring
- You have experience in a product management role; for a consumer-facing SaaS product, related online software product, or digital or physical product.
- You’re aware of what it takes to get from envisioning ideas to delivering the final product.
- You have a keen grasp of ecommerce levers based on lived industry experience.
- You can demonstrate an understanding of the importance of growth, activation, and retention with respect to the platform and how that translates into conversion.
- You are a user advocate that values the backing of research and data analysis when it comes to creating modern solutions, shipping new products, and addressing your users’ real needs.
- You are a problem solver who is driven by a challenge.
- You have a structured process for problem-solving and can take a problem—with many moving parts—and break it down into small achievable actions.
- You know when to be flexible though, and can alter your structure to fit the needs of the team and project.
- You are confident and comfortable presenting your ideas in all forms - be it verbal, written or in front of a group.
- You can adapt your communication style to ensure your vision is being shared with clarity.
- You are constantly motivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do and keep everyone on track, ensuring everyone’s doing their best.
- You have worked with engineers and have a good understanding of web tech stacks. You're familiar with the backend, frontend, and everything in between.
- You know that an engineer’s job is often to perfect the details; while your job is to support and map these details to the bigger picture.
- You enjoy a little flexibility in your work. Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day, and as such it’s likely that you’ll regularly be working on new and exciting projects.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.