Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time-consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney Australia but in this project you’ll be working remotely from wherever you are located. That means you have the ultimate flexibility. Wherever works for you, works for us.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the group/team
Howdy, howdy! This opportunity is huge - we are a small Smartmockups team, working on the Canva product! Smartmockups helps people and businesses the world over create engaging visual materials. Our online mockup tool features a stellar mockup library, intuitive design tools, and is available anywhere, anytime. Smartmockups is the easiest way to showcase your designs on real-world products. You'll be part of our Processing team who's responsible for turning amazing photos into even more awesome Mockups.
What you'll do:
- Creating Mockups in PSD - Your role will involve creating pixel-perfect paths with the pen tool, creating realistic masks with the created paths and brush tool, and working with blending modes to achieve a realistic look (i.e., highlights and shadows).
- Make the Best Possible Foundation for our Mockups - You will play a crucial role in setting the foundation for our mockups, ensuring they are of the highest quality and meet our standards.
- Retouching imperfections and whitening colorful products with adjustment layers.
What we're looking for:
- Amazing attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- A deep-seated love for graphic design, photo retouching and an amazingly strong portfolio to prove it
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions to engage contractors based on your experience, skills and passion. When you signify interest in the Project, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the contractor-accreditation interview process.
Please note that contractor-accreditation meetings are conducted virtually.
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.