Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hello, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship office is in Sydney, Australia, but we've made our way from down under, to hubs in Austin and San Francisco, which are now home to our US operations. So whether you're in Texas or California, you have choice in where and how you work in each of those states. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
- Lead and mentor a high-performing Sales Operations team, providing guidance and support to ensure their professional growth and development
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams and leadership to understand their operational needs and provide strategic solutions to drive revenue growth and customer happiness
- Partner collaboratively with multiple teams, including Sales Systems, Finance, and Legal, to ensure seamless integration and alignment of processes and tools across the revenue organization
- Own and optimize the core revenue operations processes, including revenue forecasting, QBRs, reporting and dashboarding, field operations, deal desk, field support, pipeline management, territory management, and sales compensation
- Develop and implement standard methodologies and standardized processes to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness across the revenue organization
- Drive data-motivated decision-making by providing insights, analytics, and actionable recommendations to key collaborators
- Collaborate with the Sales Systems team to implement and improve revenue operations tools and systems, ensuring they meet the evolving needs of the organization
- Continuously evaluate and improve systems and tools to ensure scalability and streamline processes
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and standard processes in revenue operations, sales analytics, sales process optimization, sales forecasting and pipeline management, territory management, and sales compensation
You're probably a match if
- You have 8+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a similar role within a SaaS or technology company with 3-4 years of leading and developing a team
- You have outstanding leadership skills with a track record of building and leading successful teams
- You hold a deep understanding of revenue operations processes, including forecasting, reporting, and deal desk management
- You have experience working closely with sales and customer success teams, with a focus on driving revenue growth and customer happiness
- You have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills redefining data into actionable insights and strategies
- You have outstanding project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and lead multiple initiatives simultaneously
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across different teams and influence collaborators at all levels of the organization
- You are passionate for driving operational excellence and continuous improvement in revenue operations
About the team
The Sales Operations team plays a meaningful role in supporting the revenue growth at Canva by optimizing operational efficiency. The team aligns our go-to-market efforts across Sales, Customer Success and Marketing and ensures those teams have the vital tools, processes, and data to optimally collaborate and achieve revenue targets.
About the Role
As the Head of Sales Operations at Canva, you will play a meaningful role in optimizing and scaling our revenue operations to support our sales and customer success organizations. You will be responsible for leading a team that owns core processes such as forecasting, QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), reporting and dashboarding, field operations, deal desk, field support, sales analytics, sales process optimization, sales forecasting and pipeline management, territory management, and sales compensation. This is a strategic leadership position that requires a proven blend of operational expertise, data-driven decision-making, and the ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.