Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
- Administration of the production and sandbox Salesforce environments; responsibilities include configuring profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Monitor and maintain security across the Salesforce platform. Carry out Information Security policies in Salesforce to restrict access to data and system processes to authorized users.
- Monitor and optimize Salesforce configuration to maintain peak system performance. Apply standard processes across Salesforce environments to ensure maximum uptime, data quality, and optimized Salesforce response time.
- Perform trend analysis, and develop action plans for improving SLAs and reducing case volume and problems.
- Incident troubleshooting, resolution, and technical root cause analysis to permanently resolve problems.
- Build and maintain the best processes to support admin functions such as user onboarding, security audits, system monitoring, reporting & analytics.
- Assist in Sales systems onboarding training sessions for new hires.
- Assist the team in building test scenarios and testing the system for new changes.
- Help create and maintain both team-facing and technical documentation.
- Update and build solutions with declarative automation (workflow rules, process builders, flows).
- Actively support our end users in daily tasks as needed (troubleshooting, data fixes, ownership transfers, etc).
- Ensure that our Salesforce organization is up to date with the latest releases.
- Onboard and offboard users within Sales systems; i.e. Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, LeanData, Catalyst.
- Help maintain data cleanliness throughout the Sales systems via record clean-ups, deduplication, validation rules, and automations.
- Regular audits of roles, profiles, security settings, sharing, and permission sets to ensure our organization is secure.
You're probably a match if:
- You are a certified Salesforce Administrator
- You have around 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- You have exceptional technical knowledge of Salesforce administration and configuration
- You are a self-motivated and flexible team player with proven multi-tasking, time management, & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities
- You stress attention to detail with the ability to analyze and tackle complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instruction to users
- You enjoy learning new technologies and want to continue growing your Salesforce abilities
- You’re a self-starter with strong initiative and problem-solving skills – and an all-around positive attitude
- You have high personal integrity and a commitment to sound, ethical, moral, and legal business standards and practices
- You possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- You have the demonstrated ability to complete tasks with minimal guidance
- You are a critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
- You have experience with CPQ
About the Team
The B2B Sales Systems team evaluates, implements, and administers the technology stack that supports the Sales and Marketing processes; e.g. lead generation, lead nurture, quote to cash, sales & marketing analytics, etc. This role will support the various teams within Sales and Marketing to make sure our users are getting the most out of Salesforce and related tools.
About the Role
The Salesforce Administrator will work on a team with other Business Systems Analysts (BSA) and Developers to build critical functionality for our Sales and Success teams. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will help end users use Sales systems to help grow Canva as a whole. This role will spend time with end users to create reports, update layouts, improve processes, train users, and various other tasks to help our Sales & Success teams operate efficiently.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
-Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
-An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
-Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.