What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
Improving operational maturity across all Atlassian tools and proactively partner with system owners to reduce the downtime that a Canvanaut has when an issue arises meaning that Canvanauts can focus more on their crazy big goals, and less on the technology that is running behind the scenes.
What you'll do:
- Be part of an amazing team , made up of very experienced and knowledgeable engineers focusing on creating fantastic experiences with technology for all Canvanauts
- Collaborate with current Atlassasian (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence etc.) system owners & admins on system maturity and growing our operational excellence
- Become an expert in all things Jira with Canvanaut experience and information security as a north star
- Apply advanced software development knowledge to mature our Atlassian operations and management through the development of custom tools and automations
- Maintaining and enhancing system documentation and process mapping for Atlassian products (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence etc.).
- Collaborate and partner with other System owners to build exposure and knowledge in other systems that are used at Canva
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience administering Atlassian products in an enterprise environment.
- Previous experience in request management, configuration changes, incident management & system enhancements.
- Ability to work autonomously as required and be an effective and contributing member of a small, high-performing team.
- Prior experience in a fast growth technology or similar environment would be highly regarded.
- Familiarity with platform thinking and being able to balance scalability, user experience & solution design
- Comfortable speaking and influencing both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience and passionate in creating and maintaining technical documentation
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.