Canva is seeking a highly motivated IT/Tech Support Engineer to join our team to support Canvanauts to do the best work of their lives! It's more than tickets at Canva - you'll have the opportunity to contribute to projects that improve our service delivery, learn new skills and work in a collaborative, globally distributed team.
We're looking for someone who's passionate about excellent customer service and has demonstrated experience in a similar role within an IT / AV / Tech support environment.
Canva Manila / Shifting Schedule Note: This is a hybrid role and requires regular on-site days to support our team at our amazing Canva Manila office in Makati.
What you'll do
- Provide remote and on-site tech support to Canvanauts with a focus on macOS devices & SaaS applications in a service desk context.
- Provide AV support for our on-site meeting rooms, office technology & internal events.
- Drive performance & continual improvements through ownership of one or more services within the IT Group.
- Administer one or more applications and handle escalated & complex requests from our team.
- Design, plan & deliver projects for the Tech Support Team & the IT Group.
- Write clear and comprehensive documentation, as well as a willingness to share their knowledge with the team.
What we're looking for
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience in supporting users on-site.
- Experience in supporting MDM-managed Apple / Mac hardware within an enterprise environment
- Experience in supporting or administering applications such as Google Workspace, Okta, Jira, Confluence, Slack and Zoom
- Experience in onboarding & offboarding employees, including access provisioning & de-provisioning and hardware delivery & collections
- Experience in supporting on-site office infrastructure including networking infrastructure, meeting rooms, event spaces & printers.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting AV for in-person & hybrid events.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, including contributing to user & technical documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks & priorities with ease.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule and hybrid set-up
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.