Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hello, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship office is in Sydney, Australia, but we've made our way from down under, to hubs in Austin and San Francisco, which are now home to our US operations. So whether you're in Texas or California, you have choice in where and how you work in each of those states. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) Lead plays a crucial role in driving positive customer outcomes and promoting product adoption and growth within the different customer segments of Canva for Enterprise. The TAM Lead is responsible for establishing and implementing effective practices and procedures that enable the team to deliver exceptional results.
This person will help Canva execute the company’s strategy to Empower Enterprises and drive operational excellence for the day-to-day management of the business.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
- Leading a team of 4-5 Technical Account Managers who work closely with our Enterprise & Education customers. The TAMs are a trusted advisor who deeply understand the technical needs of our customers and provide strategic guidance on how to best utilise advanced admin features such as SSO, Integrations and Org Structures.
- Hiring, motivating, developing, and retaining the talent we need to accomplish the above, while focusing daily on coaching best practices to enable internal career mobility where necessary, and possible
- Managing day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting & tracking, career development, performance management, and process improvement
- Working cross-functionally, developing close relationships with Sales, Product, Engineering, and other relevant internal teams to understand the customer challenges and needs and proactively surface opportunities for improvements to our product features and the customer experience
- Partnering with our GTM and Sales Enablement teams to create and deliver relevant training to technical and non-technical audiences
You're probably a match if
- You have experience managing high-performing technical customer-facing teams
- You’re collaborative, love continuous learning, and hold others accountable
- You're able to effectively communicate with internal partners and external customers, key stakeholders, and executive leadership
- You have experience and knowledge with SAML 2.0, SCIM provisioning, Okta, Azure AD, ADFS, Duo, Ping Identity, GSuite, OneLogin, Atlassian (Confluence, JIRA)
- You have experience with general security/protocols, MFA implementation, and support
- You have a passion for solving problems and developing and rolling out processes and procedures
About the team
The core focus of our team is to prove the power of Canva within recognizable global brands and Enterprise customers and be the tool that Enterprises love and rely on every day.
Our mission is to help our customers unlock the full potential of Canva. We achieve this by educating, enabling, and empowering them to unleash their creativity and achieve their goals.
In short, we want to bring as much value to our partnership with our customers as possible.
Our rapid growth (100+ million monthly active users and growing) means we don’t have all the answers - and we’re hoping you’ll think that’s all part of the fun of it. Our business is growing quickly so every interaction is a chance for you to learn valuable insights about our markets. Of course, with growth comes some ambiguity, but if you’re curious and open to change then you’ll thrive in Sales and Success.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
-Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
-Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
-401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
-Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
-An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
-Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.