Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Kamusta, hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time-consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities)
You will uphold and live by the Canva values, as well as strive for the team to uphold and live by the Canva values.
You will own the continuous improvement of Canva’s customer service quality by consistently improving our quality program and framework.
You will drive an insight-led culture, responsible for summarizing multiple QA data sources and sharing meaningful insights with partners.
You will ensure standardized QA process adherence across CHT operations and vendors by being accountable for processes designed to establish alignments such as audit-the-audit, calibration sessions, dispute management, and more.
You will own administrative tasks responsible for setting up the QA Team for success, such as but not limited to, creating audit allocation workloads, establishing contingency plans, revisiting and refinding productivity levers, and more.
You will collaborate with different support teams (i.e., training, knowledge management, data, and business analysts) with the goal of continuously improving operational and customer service efficiencies.
You will be responsible for the development of your direct reports by conducting effective coaching and development plans, monitoring performance, and overall accountability for the team’s performance.
What we’re looking for
- You are an experienced and effective people leader. With at least 3 years of leadership experience in the customer service/BPO industry, you have led and developed people from different backgrounds and motivations. You are able to both inspire and drive excellent performance, leading your team to meet and exceed targets with a bias for continuous improvement.
- You are considered skilled in the QA space. With at least 3 or proven abilities in Quality Assurance in the customer service/BPO industry, you are able to apply your technical expertise on key QA concepts and customer service principles, as well as your knowledge and experience with different tools relevant to QA practices (such as but not limited to visual communication suites, statistical tools, spreadsheets, quality management systems, etc.), in order to 1) design and improve processes, 2) develop and recommend quick fixes and long-range plans, and 3) analyze simple to sophisticated data and to provide and make sound and data-driven recommendations.
- You navigate through complexities. You can navigate through ambiguity and lead with or without established processes in place. You are able to demonstrate composure in stressful situations. You are also able to lead a team during a rapid growth phase. You are also flexible, able to adapt to changing situations, and open to trying alternative solutions.
About the team
The group that this role will join, the Global User Voice Enablement Team (fondly called GrUVE), is on a mission to delight Canva users with every support interaction by scalably empowering every specialist to deliver excellent quality support.
The GrUVE team covers Service Quality, Work Force Management, Content, Learning and Development, Vendor Management, Process Design, and Specialist Tools Enablement.
The Service Quality Team creates consistent and efficient strategies as Canva expands globally. Our mission is to partner with Specialist Operations in achieving excellent user experience through insights-driven quality assurance strategies and operationalizing people and process improvements.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.