Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia but we engage our Contractors and Freelancers all over the world to help us meet our crazy big goals. As a Contract or Freelancer at Canva you can work fully remote, meaning you have ultimate flexibility. Wherever works for you, works for us.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
- Drive marketing strategies and plans based on deep knowledge of the Indonesia market
- Develop online marketing campaigns spanning across channels including Meta, Google, TikTok and more; own end-to-end planning from conceptualisation, planning, execution, to post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Partner and coordinate with partnerships, events, social, community, external agencies, and other functions to ensure the holistic success of campaigns
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to inform marketing strategies and tactics
- Scale and improve marketing workflows and processes, with a focus on automation and efficiency
You're probably a match if
- 5-8 years of experience in a performance marketing role, preferably with strong experience in both paid and organic channels
- A well-rounded marketer that is comfortable working in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in tech or start-up sectors in Indonesia is strongly preferred
- Keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive strategies and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, allowing you to successfully influence and communicate complex information clearly to your colleagues and through marketing material.
- Strong cross-functional skills, including working with data, product, copywriting and design
- Full proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is required, working knowledge of other Indonesian languages is a plus
About the team
We’re looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager for Indonesia to join Canva.
As a growth marketing manager, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to Canva’s performance marketing strategy from ideation to execution. You’ll think like an owner and work closely with a cross functional team in rallying towards our ambitious growth goals.
You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment, you’re confident in making data-driven decisions and driving alignment between your key stakeholders. You have a knack for problem-solving, getting your hands dirty in identifying new opportunities and continuous process improvements.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions to engage contractors based on your experience, skills and passion. When you signify interest in the Project, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the contractor-accreditation interview process.
Please note that contractor-accreditation meetings are conducted virtually.
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.