Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hello, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship office is in Sydney, Australia, but we've made our way from down under, to a hub in San Francisco, which is now home to our US operations. We offer flexibility in how and where you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
The essence of this role is to elevate Canva’s presence as a business platform through a strategic Communications frameworks built to drive visibility with decision makers in key industries. As Canva expands further into the business arena, you will play a significant role in driving through leadership and mindshare to support the broader goals of the business to empower teams at large organizations to supercharge their visual communications efforts and thrive.
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
- You will lead the development of the strategic communication programs for Canva’s B2B goals
- You sets priorities and oversee project teams, including developing and delivering plans
- You will ensure global collaboration and stakeholder management as critical project manager
- You will oversee the production of consistent quality work across all Comms channels
- You will develop/manage press, influencer and customer relations for key media moments
- You will be tasked with building the framework for measuring results
- You will manager project-based budgets and ensure compliance
You're probably a match if
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience with an emphasis on B2B and/or Enterprise
- Analytical thinker able to understand complex business concepts and policy issues
- A strategic and entrepreneurial mindset, anchored in intellectual curiosity and confidence
- History of developing earned and owned media programs that deliver results
- Experienced in leading teams and managing PR and AR firms and delivering measurable results
- Excellent writer with the ability to deliver concise and compelling positions and points of view
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines and demonstrated tenacity
- Building relationships and working with diverse stakeholders effectively
- A detail-oriented approach, with the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
About the team
As part of the Global Communications function, our team is responsible for establishing and scaling a B2B communications programs in every corner of the globe.
We build and lead communications strategies with the goal of positioning Canva as one of the most innovative companies in the world while showcasing the ways we’re empowering organizations to unlock their creativity and achieve their goals through the power of visual communication.
Our work takes many forms and no two days are ever the same. Your work will reach diverse audiences including our global team, journalists, analysts, investor, events organizers and customers.
From managing local agencies to creating and executing global B2B campaigns, you'll be responsible for driving awareness, adoption, and understanding of Canva in key industries and business critical customers and prospects.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
At Canva we value fairness, and we strive to provide competitive, market-informed compensation whilst ensuring internal equity within the team in each region. We make hiring decisions based on your skills, experience and our overall assessment of what we observed and learnt in the hiring process. The target salary range for this position is $166,000 to $214,000 USD. When calculating offers, we make salary decisions based on market data and candidates' skills and experience.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.