Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora, 你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the group
The Information Technology Group’s vision is to improve the potential of every Employee through world-class technology and service. The group consists of Business Platform, Technology Experience and IT Platform. The Access Management team, is a pivotal team within the Technology Experience sub-group.
About the team
The Access Management team aims to radically innovate the foundational infrastructure of our Access Management technology to deliver a secure and frictionless experience for all employees. This infrastructure powers Identity Lifecycle Management, SaaS onboarding & offboarding, Authentication, Access Control and Authorisation, User Access Reviews & Access Requests. We’re looking for someone to help continue our investment into scalable identity & access systems and beyond.
- Delivering critical projects related to our Identify & Access Management program
- Implementing Access Management Controls on new and existing Third-Party SaaS systems (SSO, Authentication, Authorisation, Role-Based Access, Identity Lifecycle, User Access review)
- Make Complex Things Simple by automating existing and new business processes using code (Python, Go) and/or Integration Platform as a Service tools (Workato)
- Providing consulting services & support related to Access Management for various types of requests, changes, escalations, and incidents.
- Evaluating new and emerging technologies, features, and products that make it easier to reliably build a mature Access Management practice
- Strong and demonstrable experience in Access Management or IAM engineering
- Demonstrable track record of project delivery related to Access Management programs
- Experience configuring Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools
- Deep technical knowledge of app integration protocols such as SCIM, SAML, and OIDC
- Strong knowledge of Access Management principles and best practices.
- Experience automating business processes using Python/Go and/or iPaaS tools to automate business processes
Beneficial Experience (not required, but helpful):
- Experience in Okta configuration for large enterprises
- Experience with Terraform. Bonus points for the official Okta Terraform Provider!
- Using data-driven approaches to identify trends, problem areas, and use metrics to identify focus areas for prioritisation
If you're a highly motivated Senior Systems Engineer with a passion for Access Management, we'd love to hear from you! Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
-Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
-An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
-Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
We celebrate all types of skills and backgrounds at Canva so even if you don’t feel like your skills quite match what’s listed above - we still want to hear from you!
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.