Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
We believe data visualization is a crucial visual communication tool for working professionals, businesses, students and educators alike.
But data visualization isn’t easy: getting to grips with Flourish and data storytelling concepts and best practices is something our customers need help, support and specialist knowledge to master. This role will sit in the customer enablement team and it will significantly impact the successful adoption of Flourish as well as Canva by our customers.
You will be able to effectively communicate the benefits, and how to use, Flourish and Canva together. Our software empowers customers to build their own projects by helping to transform their data visualizations from static, uninspiring and complicated content into meaningful, beautifully engaging interactive data stories for their websites, presentations and reports.
You will work closely with the Flourish support, customer success, marketing and Canva teams to offer specialist advice and support. Empowering our business users to work and design with data and get the most out of our tools. We are a diverse team of designers, developers, data and visualisation specialists all working together to add the “Wow” factor to our customers’ data-driven content and storytelling and help them up-skill in this area.
What you'd be doing in this role:
- Flourish and Canva product specialist. To answer support questions and give advice on how best to use our tools for data visualisation & storytelling purposes, including troubleshooting any issues.
- Data storytelling master. To up-skill our customers in this field through training, guidance on best practises and working in partnership with customers on their projects, examples and use cases. You'll also contribute to our educational and learning resources.
- Part of Canva's data visualization specialism. To help promote and champion good use of this craft internally as Canva continues to develop it's data storytelling capability and expand it's reach in this area. In particular with designers in the Sales & Success teams to ensure good data viz examples are part of customers design capsules. And to advice and train customer support specialists on Flourish and Canva charts to help them answer queries.
- Feedback to the Product teams. To help advise product direction in the data viz space. Based on experience of our customers needs and keeping at the groundbreaking of advances in this space.
You're probably a match if:
- You are a Data Visualization whiz with a background in data visualization and storytelling.
- You are a Quick Learner. Becoming a product expert in both Flourish and Canva.
- You are an Excellent Communicator in written and spoken English. Whether delivering training, emailing or speaking to non-technical customers across the globe to answer questions and capture their requirements... or chatting to engineers and designers on the Flourish and Canva charts teams.
- You think Logically and are creative, with a good eye for design and detail.
- You are Proactive in taking in tasks independently and knowing how to prioritize without being micromanaged.
- You are Positive, Friendly and Helpful. Someone who can develop wonderful working relationships with our customers and team members.
- You are Confident in working in a customer-facing role, with large businesses and not-for-profits across the world.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.