Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Lifecycle Marketing Specialty
As a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist for Email & Mobile Marketing to re-engage Canva users via email, push notification and in-app messages. In this role you will be in tandem with other lifecycle strategists who manage re-activation & recurring campaigns. You’ll produce messaging flows that drive product adoption and frequency of use for all audience segments.
This role is highly cross-functional - you’ll be working with stakeholders across the business, including: designers, copywriters, content strategists, product growth specialists, data analysts and product marketers to bring the most compelling campaigns to market.
Canva’s audience is broad and complex. We’re looking for someone who can produce messaging that appropriately engages many user types, drives stickiness, brand love and advocacy/virality.
What you'll do
- Partner with lifecycle leads to implement the messaging programs for onboarding, reactivation and product adoption spaces
- Track and analyze key program metrics like engagement and conversion rates and optimize accordingly
- Report on cumulative impact to ongoing user engagement
- Effectively prioritize requests from stakeholders to ensure you’re always working on the most impactful initiatives
- Implement personalisation technologies to improve campaign relevancy at scale
- Work with design specialists to improve visual impact of our communications, demonstrating Canva’s role in leading the visual
- 2-3 years of lifecycle marketing experience
- Experience working in a SaaS business advantageous but not essential
- Experience optimizing complex messaging flows
- Experience increasing audience engagement via user recognition and rewards
- Experience with enterprise level ESP is a must: Braze, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or similar.
- Experience with business intelligence software such as Pentaho, Looker, Tableau, Mode or similar.
- Proven analytical and visual communication skills
- Ability to employ an experimental, iterative mindset with the desire to test and learn quickly.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously. No task is too small or too big — you’re happy to do whatever the business and our customers need.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.